El DerbyCo

roboto

Has anyone in the know, ie Morris or Alonso, said Raja Oktohari is the backer? because I can't recall either saying anything about the others involved.

Looks to me like the papers are putting 2&2 together and coming up with 5 as usual.

All guesswork.

The daily fail is constantly ridiculed on here but now they bring an article out about us and the deal we are supposed to take it as gospel!!

I did some searches on this Oktohari character and translated some articles from Indonesian.

In the last year he has seemingly been involved in fraud and embezzlement cases regarding his father’s property business who have denied involvement (his father is a prominent politician). It says  that the original investigation by the police was not very thorough  which led to accusations of them being too friendly  with Oktohari. I can’t be bothered to copy and paste it all on here as it was across a few different articles but he is known as RSO and his Dad is known as OSO, look it up if you got nothing better to do like me ?

Who knows what to believe about any of it, it does have that distinct whiff of the ‘Derby Way’ about it.

16 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

I did some searches on this Oktohari character and translated some articles from Indonesian.

In the last year he has seemingly been involved in fraud and embezzlement cases regarding his father’s property business who have denied involvement (his father is a prominent politician).

Seems Alonso has some 'interesting' mates.

3 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Let’s hope we’re not in panamanian loan territory.

If we are, and the EFL have done their fit and proper etc on the incoming owners, can we take them to court, seems only fair  ?                                            I know the answer, just the thought appeals.  

Edited by nfb
Fun

35 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

This all still doesn’t feel quite right to me. Where is this money actually coming from? Claims Alonso has made are seemingly being dismissed by others involved. Is he actually telling the truth?

Hope the EFL can get to the bottom of it, but I have little faith...

I'm just waiting on the reveal that it's actually a consortium of football villains............Ken Bates, Adam Pearson, Billy Davies, Matt Southall, The Oystons, SiSU, the ghost of 1970s Leeds utd, all formed together to create a hub of evil power....but it turned out neither Wednesday or Cardiff could handle the evil....

The fact that worries me is, why would a buyer commit to a purchase before our Championship status is confirmed, as their new asset could devalue overnight?

In Hollowayesque terms, why buy a house when 120 travellers are about to move in at the bottom of the garden, but on the other hand you could find a lost Rembrandt in the attic.

8 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm just waiting on the reveal that it's actually a consortium of football villains............Ken Bates, Adam Pearson, Billy Davies, Matt Southall, The Oystons, SiSU, the ghost of 1970s Leeds utd, all formed together to create a hub of evil power....but it turned out neither Wednesday or Cardiff could handle the evil....

Noone can handle the evil...

'How much are you going to invest in Derby Erik'?

Dr Evil GIF by Product Hunt

?

12 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

The fact that worries me is, why would a buyer commit to a purchase before our Championship status is confirmed, as their new asset could devalue overnight?

In Hollowayesque terms, why buy a house when 120 travellers are about to move in at the bottom of the garden, but on the other hand you could find a lost Rembrandt in the attic.

Yes, that is a point. Perhaps Alonso and everyone at the club are just "convinced" we're going to stay up - Although I'd find that unrealistic for anything involving millions of pounds to not consider it a serious risk.

Might be as simple as if the club goes down Alsonso has agreed a reduced price.

Might be Alonso is full of gibson....