Louie Sibley

Heisenberg

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Didn't make sense at all that the post could be taken as he was leaving. If it was anything more cryptic than "I'm a Derby fan, I love playing football against Forest" then it would surely be the opposite, and that he was staying?

Its irrelevant now but it could have done as unfounded rumours Wayne not a fan, timing, perhaps not wanting to move, etc. And when has anything at Derby made sense

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Didn't make sense at all that the post could be taken as he was leaving. If it was anything more cryptic than "I'm a Derby fan, I love playing football against Forest" then it would surely be the opposite, and that he was staying?

Honestly it felt very clearly like it was that. It's only the second game I think he's started against Forest and the first game starting at home against with fans in the ground. 

Great news for Sibbo being called up to the u20s. That Twitter post was Sibley saying he’s proud to wear the shirt, he’s proud to be a ram. Can’t believe people saw anything else in it. ??‍♂️

As for Saturday, I’ve now watched the game back, and while he wasn’t the star of the show he had another very good game and was involved in most of our positive play. I think Rooney might have hit on something with that front 4. Looked really dangerous throughout, even Morrison and he didn’t have his best game.