Louie Sibley

Heisenberg

Not a dig, but Texasram having a moan about TikTok and social media culture on a football forum, then having a go at other members who want to discuss further and telling them to wind their neck in is a bit annoying. Not having a dig though, sometimes like his posts, but he needs to stop digging a hole for himself with this one.

Once again, not having a dig. Tongue in cheek.

3 minutes ago, roboto said:

Not a dig, but Texasram having a moan about TikTok and social media culture on a football forum, then having a go at other members who want to discuss further and telling them to wind their neck in is a bit annoying. Not having a dig though, sometimes like his posts, but he needs to stop digging a hole for himself with this one.

Once again, not having a dig. Tongue in cheek.

I know your not having a dig ?, but let me  clarify. The wind your neck in comment was due to a poster always having a pop or making comments and displaying a holier than thou attitude to most of my posts without actually (and admittedly) knowing the full Picture. 
Anyway digging a hole further, I think grown men (> 18yrs old) using tik Tok is odd and makes them look daft

I rest my case your honour! 

ps Thanks for sometimes liking my posts, means a lot ? 

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

For all we know he may be encouraged to post like this to bring in more youthful fans. My teenagers love it all. Not aimed at most of us I think! Also they were/are probably being advised to stay home lots because of covid risks. Innocent fun for his age. Leave him alone for goodness sake. Better than him being in the press falling drunk or worse out of nightclubs, crashing cars drunk or being caught in dubious hotel rooms with scantily clad women......

image.gif.7ba0f10b0979f88c02ea101838e6fe62.gif

The reality is that having been man of the match against the Blades, the “Derby way” will be to bench him and give him the final 10 minutes to rescue a point on Saturday, in a match where we don’t have anyone prepared to run at the opposition.

I sincerely hope I am wrong and Sibbo plays the no. 10 role from the start.

My friend lives next to his grandad in Burton (I know, friends, grandads, brothers house cleaner etc etc!). From what she says he’s a really nice, polite young lad. Pops round quite frequently for a cuppa with his pops.

This just seems to be him having a bit of harmless fun. Seems to have a better sense of humour than the majority of pouting halfwits on social media. I know and have worked with a few of them!

Im 37 and proud to be finally matching my age to my grumpy disposition, just for reference!

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

He can do his dancing tiktok videos all he likes when he is performing, and scoring, consistently in the league. A good performance against Sheff Utd Reserves in a tinpot cup tie doesn’t obscure the fact that he hasn’t delivered a great deal where and when it matters. Hopefully he will have a really good game for us on Saturday.

Come on, footballers are allowed a life outside of their jobs, just like the rest of us. And doing a couple of silly dances isn't exactly going to be detracting from his performances. If he was playing 30 years ago he'd have been spending that time on the piss with the whole squad; you just wouldn't have known about it.

33 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Come on, footballers are allowed a life outside of their jobs, just like the rest of us. And doing a couple of silly dances isn't exactly going to be detracting from his performances. If he was playing 30 years ago he'd have been spending that time on the piss with the whole squad; you just wouldn't have known about it.

Players on the piss; when men were men. Dancing on Tiktok my arse. 

37 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

We did know about it and even joined in with the likes of Gerry Daly in the Clarendon. 

Edited by ossieram