Louie Sibley

Heisenberg

20 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

DET: 13:14 STEVE NICHOLSON

Louie Sibley

Rooney says rumours that Sibley going out are false. He describes the player as a big part of his plans.

Good. I know he's been injured, but i seemed to think there some amount of "you've got to work at being the player i need you to be before you're getting in the team" from Rooney towards him.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Good. I know he's been injured, but i seemed to think there some amount of "you've got to work at being the player i need you to be before you're getting in the team" from Rooney towards him.

Not wrong. I hope Louie takes it on board and works hard, we need direct attacking players especially ones who score goals. #COYR

31 minutes ago, DublinRam said:

My simple response to this is , then why not  play him then Wayne ? ?

Look at Rampant’s average player ratings for the first half of the season and you will see why. According to members of dcfcfans he’s one of the worst performers so far. I would agree, but I also think he’s huge talent still.

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Look at Rampant’s average player ratings for the first half of the season and you will see why. According to members of dcfcfans he’s one of the worst performers so far. I would agree, but I also think he’s huge talent still.

He has to channel his aggression and use his body to better effect. Kicking people’s ankles out from under them isn’t tough, it’s stupid and it costs the team.

Using your aggression to get in front of defenders and holding them off is clever play and helps your team.

If he can learn these skills he will get more opportunities to show his skills. At present he veers from lightweight to daft.

6 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

He has to channel his aggression and use his body to better effect. Kicking people’s ankles out from under them isn’t tough, it’s stupid and it costs the team.

Using your aggression to get in front of defenders and holding them off is clever play and helps your team.

If he can learn these skills he will get more opportunities to show his skills. At present he veers from lightweight to daft.

Totally agree, he doesn't have to look too far to see a player do exactly that in Knight, the amount of times he gets free kicks from sheer determination to keep the ball away from the opposition 

• 1 month later...
On 26/08/2021 at 09:58, Duracell said:

Generational shift. Did you not have youth subcultures your parents didn't understand? And wasn't that part of the appeal? 

Definitely! But ours were better than theirs ? obvs !

The one that I really don’t get is … by all means get lost in a video game but watching a video of someone else playing a video game .. what’s that all about !