Louie Sibley

Heisenberg

7 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Not a dig at Sibley, but why anyone but a teenage girl would be doing these videos is beyond me. Looks a right clown 

I thought they were of their age, but the second one was funny. I take it you're not 18 or 19? ?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I thought they were of their age, but the second one was funny. I take it you're not 18 or 19? ?

I’m not no, and I don’t see what’s funny about it at all or why you’d do it. A dogey dance and mimicking a old football clip, bizarre. Surely a nearly 20yr old bloke has better things to do? 

3 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I’m not no, and I don’t see what’s funny about it at all or why you’d do it. A dogey dance and mimicking a old football clip, bizarre. Surely a nearly 20yr old bloke has better things to do? 

The lad's paid to kick a ball about in the mornings and do nothing in the afternoons. I think the literal answer to that question is no.

Edited by Duracell

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

The lad's paid to kick a ball about in the mornings and do nothing in the afternoons. I think the literal answer to that question is no.

Yeah and fair play to him, he’s good as well. I guess I’m just old and from a different time and don’t understand why you’d A. do those kind of things and B. Post it for the world too see. I just don’t get it, lads we’re different where and when I grew up. 

Not a dig a Sibo, I’m a huge fan of his just not his daft videos.

Edited by TexasRam

6 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Yeah and fair play to him, he’s good as well. I guess I’m just old and from a different time and don’t understand why you’d A. do those kind of things and B. Post it for the world too see. I just don’t get it, lads we’re different where and when I grew up. 

Not a dig a Sibo, I’m a huge fan of his just not his daft videos.

I'm of the same mindset, but it's the world we live in now and for some reason the young uns love it, along with other garbage such as love Island and those programmes like made in Chelsea. 

I'm glad I grew in a time where we lived our own lives.

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

I'm of the same mindset, but it's the world we live in now and for some reason the young uns love it, along with other garbage such as love Island and those programmes like made in Chelsea. 

I'm glad I grew in a time where we lived our own lives.

Generational shift. Did you not have youth subcultures your parents didn't understand? And wasn't that part of the appeal? 

8 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Cracking stuff this, by the way. Why would we talk about our most talented player when we can dovetail it into a debate about the merits of sociological patterns since the turn of the century?

Agree and don’t understand the need to post videos of him dancing and miming. Has no context with the discussion about our best young player 

34 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Agree and don’t understand the need to post videos of him dancing and miming. Has no context with the discussion about our best young player 

It's about the person our young player is - football is the new rock n roll grandad! ?

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's about the person our young player is - football is the new rock n roll grandad! ?

If doing those soppy videos is the new rock and roll you can keep it, I’ll stick to the original rock and roll ?

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

This is fun! What odd moves?! ?

? are you really comparing Little Richard to Louie Sibley mimicking Niel Warnock ?? well played. Anyway that’s enough off topic. Sibo is a wonderful footballer and I hope he starts Saturday as he will rip Notts apart, unless he’s gone to Reading by then. 

Edited by TexasRam

4 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

? are you really comparing Little Richard to Louie Sibley mimicking Niel Warnock ?? well played. Anyway that’s enough off topic. Sibo is a wonder footballer and I hope he starts Saturday as he will rip Notts apart, unless he’s gone to Reading by then. 

Reading can not afford him dont worry lad he will be starting mate.

For all we know he may be encouraged to post like this to bring in more youthful fans. My teenagers love it all. Not aimed at most of us I think! Also they were/are probably being advised to stay home lots because of covid risks. Innocent fun for his age. Leave him alone for goodness sake. Better than him being in the press falling drunk or worse out of nightclubs, crashing cars drunk or being caught in dubious hotel rooms with scantily clad women......