Louie Sibley

Heisenberg

8 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

You can't say not a dig at Sibley, then go on to say he looks a clown. Doh! That's clearly a dig at him.

Oh no seriously he does look a clown, doesn’t mean I don’t love him so didn’t want it to be a dig.But yeah he looks like a clown so maybe it is, but it’s not meant to be. 

25 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Leave him alone for goodness sake. Better than him being in the press falling drunk or worse out of nightclubs, crashing cars drunk or being caught in dubious hotel rooms with scantily clad women......

I’d much rather him be doing that at his age! True Rock and Roll 

44 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I’d much rather him be doing that at his age! True Rock and Roll 

Of course you would!  We all know some will never forgive Lawrence/Bennett/Keogh/Rooney/Jewell yet you would rather he was doing that sort of thing than making daft videos?

Unbelievable! 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Of course you would!  We all know some will never forgive Lawrence/Bennett/Keogh/Rooney/Jewell yet you would rather he was doing that sort of thing than making daft videos?

Unbelievable! 

Wind your neck in, it was tongue in cheek as we were in a rock and roll theme. Far too sensitive some people 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

And I was to know that how?

as it was in previous posts due to us debating current and old teenage ways etc.  But it’s ok, I’m not to fussed being shot down it seems to be a theme with a couple holyer than though posters 

He can do his dancing tiktok videos all he likes when he is performing, and scoring, consistently in the league. A good performance against Sheff Utd Reserves in a tinpot cup tie doesn’t obscure the fact that he hasn’t delivered a great deal where and when it matters. Hopefully he will have a really good game for us on Saturday.

Just now, i-Ram said:

He can do his dancing tiktok videos all he likes when he is performing, and scoring, consistently in the league. A good performance against Sheff Utd Reserves in a tinpot cup tie doesn’t obscure the fact that he hasn’t delivered a great deal where and when it matters. Hopefully he will have a really good game for us on Saturday.

The videos were from last year in lockdown.