Louie Sibley

Heisenberg

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Best not to risk an injection Wayne, just in case, let him recover naturally during the international break. ?

“Tom Lawrence's injury is improving and, with the international break coming, he may be able to play with an injection. "Festy Ebosele won't be involved."

Maybe this means Festy just won’t be involved in Tom’s injection ?

8 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I guess I’m just old and from a different time and don’t understand why you’d A. do those kind of things and B. Post it for the world too see. I just don’t get it, lads we’re different where and when I grew up. 

Well, thanks for clearing that up

He has played Sibbo last couple of league games..Lawrence is bound to come back in if and when he is fit..he is the captain..but does it have to be Sibbo dropped? Might be Joz? 

Reckon it's more likely Lawrence either starts as a sub or just plays the first hour?

7 minutes ago, Yani P said:

He has played Sibbo last couple of league games..Lawrence is bound to come back in if and when he is fit..he is the captain..but does it have to be Sibbo dropped? Might be Joz? 

Reckon it's more likely Lawrence either starts as a sub or just plays the first hour?

IF Lawrence does start I do think it will be ahead of Sibley.

Sibley played the full 90 vs Sheff U whereas Jozwiak got subbed off.

I think in a local Derby, the first infront of fans for over a year, which will probably be high tempo and frantic that Jozwiak can probably be trusted more than Sibley to both keep position & also keep his temperament under control.

And finally, I feel like Sibley is more likely to have an impact from the bench vs tired legs than Jozwiak would.