Oi, behave you lot, we don’t need more fines and sanctions

Day

Is basically the message from the club, should go without saying really but here we are. 

No mention of what anti-social behaviour has been going on both home and away that could land the club in trouble, would assume pyro, damage to stadiums, fighting, going on the pitch….might also be an early warning to all those going up to the Riverside at the weekend. 

Behave yourselves

4 minutes ago, David said:

Is basically the message from the club, should go without saying really but here we are. 

No mention of what anti-social behaviour has been going on both home and away that could land the club in trouble, would assume pyro, damage to stadiums, fighting, going on the pitch….might also be an early warning to all those going up to the Riverside at the weekend. 

Behave yourselves

Any crowd trouble next week is unfair on the innocent Boro and Derby fans who just want to support their teams. 

I know that the atmosphere will be very charged on Saturday, but I really hope that our fans can act vociferously but also within the law. It would be so much more of a statement if we can demonstrate our disdain for Gibson and at the same time be seen to be exemplary (expletives however are definitely in order)

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

I know that the atmosphere will be very charged on Saturday, but I really hope that our fans can act vociferously but also within the law. It would be so much more of a statement if we can demonstrate our disdain for Gibson and at the same time be seen to be exemplary (expletives however are definitely in order)

If I was going I would definitely act vociferously.....definitely.....

Unfortunately the culture of football supporting for a minority ruins it for the majority. Full of ale, coked up, throwing beer, throwing smoke bombs, standing in all all seater stadiums, foul and abusive language and chants etc etc. then we have bottles and coins being thrown vandalism to stadiums and vehicles. Its time the majority dealt with these idiots, and the clubs and police did their bit also!

If not careful the case for safe standing will get ruined also, destroying years of research and campaigning. 

2 hours ago, David said:

Behave yourselves

I know it’s inconsiderate, and I’d never use it myself, but I do love it when there’s pyro at the football.

2 hours ago, David said:

Behave yourselves

No swearing, gentlemen please as Cloughie said.  Who used to swear like a trooper. Anyway Duck the EFL is still allowed though ?

3 hours ago, David said:

Behave yourselves

Antisocial behaviour shouldn't be condoned full stop not sure why it's being made out as singular to football matches 

Edited by Tyler Durden

1 minute ago, Rambam said:

To cause damage to the seats/facilities/toilets of MFC will result in a big bill to DCFC at the worst possible time and give fuel to Steve Gibson. 
Do not do it. 

I'm afraid that as soon as they start singing 'that' song, all hellfire is going to break loose and it won't be only the usual cap wearing 18 year old who film themselves and post comments about limbs and pyros.  There may be a few 'older' campaigners who are just as disgruntled making this kind of trip. The easiest answer is to postpone the game.  If they don't, I expect to see scenes reminiscent of Millwall away in 94.  

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm afraid that as soon as they start singing 'that' song, all hellfire is going to break loose and it won't be only the usual cap wearing 18 year old who film themselves and post comments about limbs and pyros.  There may be a few 'older' campaigners who are just as disgruntled making this kind of trip. The easiest answer is to postpone the game.  If they don't, I expect to see scenes reminiscent of Millwall away in 94.  

I suspect you’re right. As much as we can all say ‘be the bigger man, turn the other cheek’, the boro fans are definitely going to do all they can to wind us up. And it will work. Only takes a few to go mental, and the mob will take over.