Oi, behave you lot, we don’t need more fines and sanctions

Day

Could be an outbrake of Covid at boro or major case of mad cow know which owner could have that.

Police will be monitoring the situation over the next few days and if the threat from both sets of fans is felt too great  the game will be off.

Please do not cause damage the seats like the morons from Birmingham did at PP, remember Derby will get the bill, and come the enquiry after all this nightmare is over, Gibson,Parry and the EFL will be finished you do not lie to politicians as the EFL as done, and remember that tape which we have all heard advising EFL to go for Derby rather than sueing the EFL.

Saturday you are representing Derby County so please conduct yourselves with honour and dignity and if need be turn the other cheek, remember genuine fans from UK and abroad have been sending us support, so do not blow it on saturday, every away game Derby fans have had glowing praise from other fans lets keep it that way, and beat boro on the field. COYR

41 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm afraid that as soon as they start singing 'that' song, all hellfire is going to break loose and it won't be only the usual cap wearing 18 year old who film themselves and post comments about limbs and pyros.  There may be a few 'older' campaigners who are just as disgruntled making this kind of trip. The easiest answer is to postpone the game.  If they don't, I expect to see scenes reminiscent of Millwall away in 94.  

Is this easiest for you or easiest for the people with tickets that have booked trains coaches and hotels.

24 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Could be an outbrake of Covid at boro or major case of mad cow know which owner could have that.

Police will be monitoring the situation over the next few days and if the threat from both sets of fans is felt too great  the game will be off.

Please do not cause damage the seats like the morons from Birmingham did at PP, remember Derby will get the bill, and come the enquiry after all this nightmare is over, Gibson,Parry and the EFL will be finished you do not lie to politicians as the EFL as done, and remember that tape which we have all heard advising EFL to go for Derby rather than sueing the EFL.

Saturday you are representing Derby County so please conduct yourselves with honour and dignity and if need be turn the other cheek, remember genuine fans from UK and abroad have been sending us support, so do not blow it on saturday, every away game Derby fans have had glowing praise from other fans lets keep it that way, and beat boro on the field. COYR

We don't want front page news like the leicester fans(smashing pubs up). We want front page news for the right reasons and they are saving our club.

I fear that many idiots will have got tickets for the match just to have a fight. They also probably don’t post or lurk on here and they support not a team but some idiotic tribal notion of maleness connected with where they are from. 

Sadly the team will be negatively affected on the pitch and the club loose some hard won credibility. I hope to any number of deities I am wrong but am not holding my breath.

25 minutes ago, Sufferingfool said:

I fear that many idiots will have got tickets for the match just to have a fight. They also probably don’t post or lurk on here and they support not a team but some idiotic tribal notion of maleness connected with where they are from. 

Sadly the team will be negatively affected on the pitch and the club loose some hard won credibility. I hope to any number of deities I am wrong but am not holding my breath.

Did tickets reach general sale? If not, that may have stopped a few that are just out for a scrap. 

Does anyone know if Brum did get an invoice for the seats broken and thrown last week? Was anything reported about it? One hopes that it's not coming out of our very limited pot of cash. 

The yam yams should be paying for that. Be nice to know that the costs incurred further delays them from getting the asbestos removed from their own dump of a ground!

2 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

We don't want front page news like the leicester fans(smashing pubs up). We want front page news for the right reasons and they are saving our club.

I live in Leicester and the fan base is disgusted with the behaviour seen at forest (never mind the display on the pitch) the problem is all clubs including ours have these ‘fans’ that aren’t really interested in the football and I’m sure some aren’t really that interested in the club they just want a ruck. They are a minority but the numbers are growing sadly at the moment. The clubs need to come down hard on these idiots. Social media and pictures allow us to see the actions and as such bans need to be handed out on both travel and tickets. 
I really want a result at boro but I’m just hoping that it’s the result that makes the headlines not the behaviour of the small minority. 
COYR

1 hour ago, Rev said:

We get it mate, you go every game home and away.

Oh no.  You've risen to the I'm a better fan bait.  Did my shift to all 4 corners a long time ago fella.  Two injury time defeats in two trips to Sunderland, and a draw in a Plymouth monsoon when the stand was still open to the elements were particular highlights.  No need for anyone to justify themselves so I don't rise to it, not worth the bother.  I'm not sure why anyone would stay over in Boro if they can possibly get home mind, unless they have a medical reason so need to get the rest .  At least head to Whitby or somewhere nice after but each to their own misery. ?

48 minutes ago, Rev said:

No point, just saluting you for having the the time and resource to attend every game home and away.

Lots of us go home and away and I’m no different, just don’t like being told we shouldn’t be going by someone that doesn’t want to go. The backing at Huddersfield was brilliant and we need to repeat that at Middlesbrough and then every game after that. We can’t do that if we just don’t turn up.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Lots of us go home and away and I’m no different, just don’t like being told we shouldn’t be going by someone that doesn’t want to go. The backing at Huddersfield was brilliant and we need to repeat that at Middlesbrough and then every game after that. We can’t do that if we just don’t turn up.

How is me suggesting it may be more prudent to postpone a short fuse situation in anyway telling you not to go, or in anyway suggesting I wouldn't like to go. ?