Oi, behave you lot, we don’t need more fines and sanctions

Day

We had idiots in the East stand lower yesterday who've not been there before.

One from the group even threw a full bottle into the Hull fans on the third goal. Not impressed at all. (non of us saw who actually threw it but they obviously don't know how many cameras are trained on that area of the ground)

They all looked about 15-20 year old young lads, giving it large and acting the part for their mates.

The stewards are pretty powerless and there was no police presence like there has been for some games.

I've done my time of aggro at games etc but it was never the mentality to throw bottles into a crowd containing women and children. Disgusting. And cowardly.

I think we need to be careful not to big this game up for something it isn't. 

The usual core support will be there and will sing and support the team for ninety minutes.

We will have a heavy police presence with us and for once I am grateful that ticket numbers were limited. 

I am nervous about going but I will be on my very best "get behind the team and ignore the baiters" behaviour. 

I hope it's a 0-0 draw!

58 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think we need to be careful not to big this game up for something it isn't. 

The usual core support will be there and will sing and support the team for ninety minutes.

We will have a heavy police presence with us and for once I am grateful that ticket numbers were limited. 

I am nervous about going but I will be on my very best "get behind the team and ignore the baiters" behaviour. 

I hope it's a 0-0 draw!

Stay safe. #COYR

2 hours ago, England Ram said:

We had idiots in the East stand lower yesterday who've not been there before.

One from the group even threw a full bottle into the Hull fans on the third goal. Not impressed at all. (non of us saw who actually threw it but they obviously don't know how many cameras are trained on that area of the ground)

They all looked about 15-20 year old young lads, giving it large and acting the part for their mates.

The stewards are pretty powerless and there was no police presence like there has been for some games.

I've done my time of aggro at games etc but it was never the mentality to throw bottles into a crowd containing women and children. Disgusting. And cowardly.

It always winds me up when the idiots start throwing stuff.  I'm not bothered about anything anyone sings, but it pisses me off big time when I think of kids copping for something at the side of the head because some moron decides to start lobbing stuff.

If you're so hard, meet up with like minded people and knock the stuffing out of each other away from the match and other fans.

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

It always winds me up when the idiots start throwing stuff.  I'm not bothered about anything anyone sings, but it pisses me off big time when I think of kids copping for something at the side of the head because some moron decides to start lobbing stuff.

If you're so hard, meet up with like minded people and knock the stuffing out of each other away from the match and other fans.

Shame we won't get promoted this season...imagine West Ham away....could have ended up with a pussy on my face ?.........

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I knew a couple of "Frontline Lads" from back in the day, Bumped into an old mate last week when shopping in Asda, Had a good chat then he told me a few are going up "ticketless" but meeting up with some of their old "Foes" from the 80' 90s.

All old men know, Still a bit handy, But they'll meet up and swap stories in a local boozer, And quell anything/anyone who steps out of line.

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

We could start a new chant straight after,  moggy moggy moggy oi oi oi.

Maybe someone could take a flea infested, manky ally cat to Boro, and before it's thrown at them sing "Smoggy smoggy smoggy oi oi oi ?

This is of course a joke, mods

14 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Being hard and inside a football stadium, it's amazing how a story can stay in your mind for isn't it @DarkFruitsRam7?

18 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I was.  Great fun wasn't it.  Coach drivers turning all the lights off and doing 40 in pedestrian areas to avoid old ladies throwing stones.  A lot of older boys were out of retirement that evening or it could have been much worse.  We actually held our own quite well that evening.  

Lol some of the 'women' were as bad as the fellas.  Group of us in car that night, kept in for an age, not sorry to be honest, like a war zone where we were parked, they fought with police for ages. . . . . . . . . we didnt stop for a jar ANYWHERE. Defo most intimidating place to go when they have a big game

31 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I knew a couple of "Frontline Lads" from back in the day, Bumped into an old mate last week when shopping in Asda, Had a good chat then he told me a few are going up "ticketless" but meeting up with some of their old "Foes" from the 80' 90s.

All old men know, Still a bit handy, But they'll meet up and swap stories in a local boozer, And quell anything/anyone who steps out of line.

Sound like the krays.??

16 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Sound like the krays.??

Not quite, Just a bunch of males that when the time was right they would play games ?

48 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

Maybe someone could take a flea infested, manky ally cat to Boro, and before it's thrown at them sing "Smoggy smoggy smoggy oi oi oi ?

This is of course a joke, mods

I remember a Pigs head taken to Luton Town and thrown onto the pitch ? in the 80s

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Not quite, Just a bunch of males that when the time was right they would play games ?

I remember a Pigs head taken to Luton Town and thrown onto the pitch ? in the 80s

Forest fans three a sheep head into a pub in Derby on there way home a few years ago ?

22 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Also did one at the bridge Inn at Shelton lock before the game and left some on parked cars near the ground.

I hope they had their trainers on, Some tasty lads used/go in there, I remember Damon Hague and Clifton Mitchel going in there after losing to Carl Froch, Damon had heard that 1-2 were calling him out, He went in...a bit like the Old Wild West Saloons, The place went quiet, Damon asks...who's been gobbing off, They all look at him...shrug their shoulders and said "not me" lol

Only a story I heard, But rubber stamped by others later...?