Liam Rosenior

CBRammette

I am hugely looking forward to seeing Rosenior as the new manager.  That said, I just hope the crowd gives him plenty of slack.

There’s been a huge amount of optimism over the last few days and I worry that may translate into a less supportive atmosphere if we don’t hit the ground running.

We need to be patient and ensure we back the team like we did last year, when there was only zero expectation.

4 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Style of football will be interesting

Could be my eyes, but from the tweet below there looks to be more space on the touch line meaning a narrower pitch?

Would make sense if we think we have the better technical players to play in tight spaces but want to negate the physicality and pace of your average league 1 player against our old boys…

Complete guess of course ?

7 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Could be my eyes, but from the tweet below there looks to be more space on the touch line meaning a narrower pitch?

Would make sense if we think we have the better technical players to play in tight spaces but want to negate the physicality and pace of your average league 1 player against our old boys…

Could be that Steve Evans is going to be our new boss and we need to make more room for him on the touchline.

#itkmyarse

39 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Do they have to leave room for the technical areas or whatever they're called?

Rooney certainly narrowed the pitch last season - the touchline on the East Stand side was noticeably closer to the centre.  Or maybe that was Rosenior's idea

Isn't it the case that once any club has decided on the dimensions of their home pitch that they have to stay that way for the whole season?

1 hour ago, maydrakin said:

I am hugely looking forward to seeing Rosenior as the new manager.  That said, I just hope the crowd gives him plenty of slack.

There’s been a huge amount of optimism over the last few days and I worry that may translate into a less supportive atmosphere if we don’t hit the ground running.

We need to be patient and ensure we back the team like we did last year, when there was only zero expectation.

I hope it's not just Rosenior that gets plenty of slack. I hope we give the team the same slack and support we gave them last year.

If the early results don't go the way some would like or are expecting . We still need to give them our full backing, even more than we did last season. 

We need to remember that but for the commitment of our new owner, our club and it's proud name could have been consigned to the pages of history.

We need to reciprocate that commitment, financially if possible by buying a season ticket and giving our full support at every game irrelevant of the result.

2 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

I hope it's not just Rosenior that gets plenty of slack. I hope we give the team the same slack and support we gave them last year.

If the early results don't go the way some would like or are expecting . We still need to give them our full backing, even more than we did last season. 

We need to remember that but for the commitment of our new owner, our club and it's proud name could have been consigned to the pages of history.

We need to reciprocate that commitment, financially if possible by buying a season ticket and giving our full support at every game irrelevant of the result.

Hear hear hear

My thoughts also we need take firmly behind them and let make feel at home.

As i have a memory like a sieve , im doubting myself but im pretty sure he didnt win any of the games when hes taken charge? 

Im hoping its fast , direct football we're playing or more of the same from last season.

11 hours ago, Dan_Ram said:

Heck. I hope that’s just an optical illusion as it does look very narrow.