Louie Sibley

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/19503303.reading-fc-linked-sensational-triple-transfer-swoop/

If anyone fancies a laugh give that a read. J.R.R Tolkien wasn't capable of writing anything that fantastical.

Haha yes Charlize Theron is 'on my radar' but we've not been linked, other than the restraining order... 

33 minutes ago, Kernow said:

What would your asking price be for him mate?

Give him a minute to do his calculations ....

Loves the club, passionate, talented, isn't Nick Blackman, isn't Eric Steele, didn't wear pink the last time he played ....

calculations-meme.gif

My client, B4, is asking for 30 million at least please Reading.

Told he's not in the manager's plans. Of course he won't go to Reading, but he will need to think hard over the rest of the transfer window whether to bide his time at Derby and wait it out until Rooney goes, or to take a move now to play regularly and show the world what he's capable of. 

Is he finally going to get a start tonight against League Two Salford? I hope so, but am not at all sure he will. It must be soul-destroying for the lad.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Told he's not in the manager's plans. Of course he won't go to Reading, but he will need to think hard over the rest of the transfer window whether to bide his time at Derby and wait it out until Rooney goes, or to take a move now to play regularly and show the world what he's capable of. 

Is he finally going to get a start tonight against League Two Salford? I hope so, but am not at all sure he will. It must be soul-destroying for the lad.

Well if we take a look back at Chris Martin under Cocu - I assume Cocu was told Martin wasn’t any good so he never got near the team then a mass of injuries resulted in him being on the bench and he was allowed on as a sub to the loudest ovation I have heard since Paul Goddard returned to the BBG, so Cocu got the message that this guy can play and yes he is very well liked - hopefully when Sibley gets on the pitch he gets the same types of ovation and whoever the manager is they will get the message.

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well if we take a look back at Chris Martin under Cocu - I assume Cocu was told Martin wasn’t any good so he never got near the team then a mass of injuries resulted in him being on the bench and he was allowed on as a sub to the loudest ovation I have heard since Paul Goddard returned to the BBG, so Cocu got the message that this guy can play and yes he is very well liked - hopefully when Sibley gets on the pitch he gets the same types of ovation and whoever the manager is they will get the message.

Thought he was working his way back from a particularly nasty bout of colitis?

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Thought he was working his way back from a particularly nasty bout of colitis?

Don't spoil the narrative. ?

I'm sure that whoever started the 'Sibley not wanted here, says Rooney' will let us in on their relationship with him. 

This is quite amusing. A random article with no sources or anything to suggest where these links have come from, spells his name wrong, then fails to mention they can't sign anyone just as we can't. It's absolute la la land.

7 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Too young to sell. 

We will sell Marshall, Byrne, Forsyth, Shinnie, Lawrence, Jozwiak and CKR in this window, pay off staff and use the residual amount to take the remaining squad members on a team bonding trip to a Little Mix concert. 

Hopefully Mel will be gone too and we can start the bounce back.