Louie Sibley

53 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Give him a minute to do his calculations ....

Loves the club, passionate, talented, isn't Nick Blackman, isn't Eric Steele, didn't wear pink the last time he played ....

calculations-meme.gif

My client, B4, is asking for 30 million at least please Reading.

You forgot the extra 10 million for it being tuesday & another 60 million for him having blonde hair , B4 says nothing less than 100 million.

12 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Thought he was working his way back from a particularly nasty bout of colitis?

Not any good, not fit enough, not wanted = all the same - the point was once the crowd get their chance they can influence managers who want to keep their jobs 

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Hopefully Mel will be gone too and we can start the bounce back.

Unless he sells to a venture capital company in which case my scenario might be closer to the truth than I imagined. 

Joiners 2021 would be two players getting a sugar rush off the candyfloss at the fair, ignoring parental advice to go home then crashing on the dodgems. 

On 10/08/2021 at 15:13, Carl Sagan said:

Told he's not in the manager's plans. Of course he won't go to Reading, but he will need to think hard over the rest of the transfer window whether to bide his time at Derby and wait it out until Rooney goes, or to take a move now to play regularly and show the world what he's capable of. 

Is he finally going to get a start tonight against League Two Salford? I hope so, but am not at all sure he will. It must be soul-destroying for the lad.

Sheffield Wednesday interested aswell I think.

18 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

What do you think Roy? His Mum’s recipe for Moussaka. His schooldays scrapbooks. It’s obvious what Footymum is referring too. Not sure why she is getting so much stick on here of late. 

Because even if we were looking to sell Sibley we'd have to be mad, Mel to sell to Wendies? So yeah to do what, loan him out? Was only the Hudds game that Rooney was saying how well he'd done and then in the Salford game.

Why do we think he's not in Rooney's plans? Because someone's mother thinks so. No problem but is it still the same? Is he being played to increase his price, although the Wendies will obviously be able to afford a few hundred thousand...

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Because even if we were looking to sell Sibley we'd have to be mad, Mel to sell to Wendies? So yeah to do what, loan him out? Was only the Hudds game that Rooney was saying how well he'd done and then in the Salford game.

Why do we think he's not in Rooney's plans? Because someone's mother thinks so. No problem but is it still the same? Is he being played to increase his price, although the Wendies will obviously be able to afford a few hundred thousand...

It’s not just someone’s mother though is it Roy. It is a lady who clearly gets snippets of information and gossip as her boy is in the Academy. She seems to be quite a reliable informer I would suggest. No Big Trav I give you, but nonetheless useful to offer some insight. Rooney it’s clear, doesn’t overly rate Sibley yet, particularly for the season ahead. A loan to Wednesday might be ok for all parties. Frees up a place perhaps for someone Rooney fancies on the cheap, and should give Sibley regular game time to see if he can actually cut it rather than showing occasional glimpse of quality. In Rooney we trust. That’s right Roy isn’t it?

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

It’s not just someone’s mother though is it Roy. It is a lady who clearly gets snippets of information and gossip as her boy is in the Academy. She seems to be quite a reliable informer I would suggest. No Big Trav I give you, but nonetheless useful to offer some insight. Rooney it’s clear, doesn’t overly rate Sibley yet, particularly for the season ahead. A loan to Wednesday might be ok for all parties. Frees up a place perhaps for someone Rooney fancies on the cheap, and should give Sibley regular game time to see if he can actually cut it rather than showing occasional glimpse of quality. In Rooney we trust. That’s right Roy isn’t it?

So as I said 'interested in what'? But a loan out won't free up a place.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not from what @Ghost of Cloughhas said. I'd presumed it was because they are still on our books.

So we can’t agree a 6 month loan in, and a contra 6 month loan out, potentially at a lower net cost? Seems unlikely to me, unless of course the EFL are as a big a bunch of Bamfords as people want to paint them on here.

E1206789-7EB6-4A9C-AEDD-F8F4E6872969.jpeg

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

So we can’t agree a 6 month loan in, and a contra 6 month loan out, potentially at a lower net cost? Seems unlikely to me, unless of course the EFL are as a big a bunch of Bamfords as people want to paint them on here.

E1206789-7EB6-4A9C-AEDD-F8F4E6872969.jpeg

Well I know the EFL are a big bunch of Bamfords, but as to what we might be allowed to do if they relax the regs I'm not sure. Loans might be handy for other of our youngsters too but I think everything is at an impasse until Mel makes a move.

Edited by RoyMac5