Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

If it was on Saturday night,going out clubbing and ending up in a hotel with room with such classy ladies,even if he's just having a dad nap on the settee perhaps isn't quite the picture that we want to painting at the moment.

Can you imagine either of the Clough's being found in that position,ffs.

What an absolute nightmare we are at the minute.

Can you imagine Clough doing that…? You do realise that he was an alcoholic don’t you…? And the million of stories about him being found in hedge bottoms over the years..!!?

but, hey that doesn’t fit in with the narrative does It, especially if the pictures are from 4 years ago too as some are saying….but always take your knowledge from the daily mail, when have they ever steered you wrong….!??

If it was on Saturday like the papers are suggesting hopefully it gives us a chance to get rid of him for free. 

Most of the players are more mature than him. Can only imagine what players like Curtis Davies are thinking of their boss - and I assume they'd be more likely to take offers from other clubs following this. 

Just embarrassing, especially after he spoke about bringing dignity to the club on the very same day. 

1 hour ago, RamsFan10 said:

If it was on Saturday like the papers are suggesting hopefully it gives us a chance to get rid of him for free. 

Most of the players are more mature than him. Can only imagine what players like Curtis Davies are thinking of their boss - and I assume they'd be more likely to take offers from other clubs following this. 

Just embarrassing, especially after he spoke about bringing dignity to the club on the very same day. 

Yeah…because all of our players always behave like responsible adults…!!??

If its true about Rooney being in a room with these women and being drunk, then it must call into question at the very least, his fitness to manage our club at a moment of crisis.

How could he mentally cope with the pressure.

It seems to me like the last thing the club needs.

However if the pictures are from a  few years ago and are being used to discredit him, then that's a different matter.

Either way, is he mentally strong enough to manage Derby, with the club being in a crisis.

It would provide Rooney with a way out of Derby, he could claim that at this time he wants to spend more family time and not focus on the challenge of managing Derby.

16 minutes ago, Oldben said:

If its true about Rooney being in a room with these women and being drunk, then it must call into question at the very least, his fitness to manage our club at a moment of crisis.

How could he mentally cope with the pressure.

As abhorrent as it is, I don’t think being unfaithful to one’s wife is any sort of indicator of managerial ability. And I don’t think having a few jars on a Saturday night is either.

Some on here are making mountains out of mole hills.

Get a grip ffs, so what if he's been with (allegedly) 2 young women and had a few Jars. It's his life and he's not obliged to be focused on dcfc 24hrs a day 7 days a week. 

NOBODY works 24hrs a day 7 days a week, NOBODY!.

IF, this is a recent occurrence then MORALLY it's wrong imo as I would never cheat on my wife, but i'm not Wayne Rooney, so i'm not jumping on a soap box and using this as another way to bash him like some seem to be doing just because they already have a dislike for the man.

It must be the derbyshire air lol .first mr jewell with someone tied to a bed post and now rooney .jesus as a manager and if the pics are recent he will command no respect . He has to go unless its proven its old news, even then its not great.

The bloke has to now go . Curtis Davis your time has come player manager and with it some respect .

3 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

It must be the derbyshire air lol .first mr jewell with someone tied to a bed post and now rooney .jesus as a manager and if the pics are recent he will command no respect . He has to go unless its proven its old news, even then its not great.

The bloke has to now go . Curtis Davis your time has come player manager and with it some respect .

It is the Derbyshire air. You ask any from round here in Derby. We’re all at it. You notts lads are missing out, big time. 

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

Some on here are making mountains out of mole hills.

Get a grip ffs, so what if he's been with (allegedly) 2 young women and had a few Jars. It's his life and he's not obliged to be focused on dcfc 24hrs a day 7 days a week. 

NOBODY works 24hrs a day 7 days a week, NOBODY!.

IF, this is a recent occurrence then MORALLY it's wrong imo as I would never cheat on my wife, but i'm not Wayne Rooney, so i'm not jumping on a soap box and using this as another way to bash him like some seem to be doing just because they already have a dislike for the man.

I couldn't care less about Rooney's morals and who he cavorts with at a weekend. That's between him and his wife.

I'd just say that dealing with an alleged possible drinking problem, the hateful media and what I imagine to be a rather angry Colleen Rooney, could be quite difficult while being a high profile manager at a club in an already horribly difficult situation. Not to mention does it undermine his authority with the players and staff, does this annoy the EFL even more ?. I read he contacted the police over this, so will he get into a legal battle, another possible distraction.

His morals are his own and I don't need to judge him, all I care about is he does what's best for the club. if those pictures are from Saturday night I don't know how he justifys inviting young, possibly clout hungry Instagram models to party with him, in a city where he is rather famous......and he thought nothing would get out ??

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

To be fair to Wayne. He might have thought he was on a scouting mission.

‘You need to have a close look at that Tayler Ryan boss. Really fit. Offers real quality up top, but happy to play deeper in the hole.  And at only £60 per night, comfortably falls within embargo salary restrictions’.

Where do i sign ?