Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Just think about it for one second 

Number 1 we would have to pay his contract off .

Number 2 we haven’t got enough senior players in defense to stop us getting relegated.

I think Rooney most probably would love to be sacked. 

Amazing number of assumptions

Come on ! Bring it on ! We haven't had a negative or depressing headline for hours. Surely something must have happened since this mornings newspapers to worsen our plight ?! Come on fates, you've stopped trying ! ✌️

So a bloke has a night on the turps, ends up maggoted and sleeps it off but still gets crucified. What do people want, maybe stagger around town, end up getting rolled by some young Bamfords after a easy target or maybe he should’ve done a Mr Magoo and wrapped the Range Rover around a post. The bloke’s a footballer not the friggen Pope. 

26 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Yes and why not. Everyone wants him gone. On the sole reason that he leaves Sibley out and is playing little tantrum babies like Morrison, get him out 

You speak for all of us then?

I’m prepared to give him a chance in a new season and whilst Sibley is a good player, leaving him out certainly wouldn’t be the “sole reason” for wanting him out. 

35 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Yes and why not. Everyone wants him gone. On the sole reason that he leaves Sibley out and is playing little tantrum babies like Morrison, get him out 

Everyone..? Maybe everyone in your bedroom does but definitely not everyone….and certainly not for leaving Sibley out. Have you actually ever watched a game of football. 

viva la wazza

8 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

So a bloke has a night on the turps, ends up maggoted and sleeps it off but still gets crucified. What do people want, maybe stagger around town, end up getting rolled by some young Bamfords after a easy target or maybe he should’ve done a Mr Magoo and wrapped the Range Rover around a post. The bloke’s a footballer not the friggen Pope. 

I mean I don't think what he's done is anything terrible but why is it always us? Why always Rooney? 

He's not a footballer anymore. He's manager of Derby County and with that should come standards, professionalism and conducting yourself in the right way - especially hours after talking about dignity. 

I don't think getting his face farted on (genuine or not) is a great image for the club with everything thats going on right now. Makes an even bigger mockery of the ongoing clown show. 

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

I mean I don't think what he's done is anything terrible but why is it always us? Why always Rooney? 

We're in the news, we're an absolute disaster zone EFL footballing-wise and Rooney is still big news. If you think that there's no sympathy for what happened to Rooney look at some of the Man U twitter posters. There's sympathy for us because of him too with a fair few suggestin Ole should lend us young players for free. As Derby fans we sometimes get a bit of tunnel vision to our misery atm. #COYR

I understand this all to be a clever sting.  Supposedly Rooney was of the view that one of his Social Media friends was leaking information to the press. So the Rooney team released the story/photos to one person to see if they could ‘out’ their main suspect. Worked a treat. Not very bright though that suspect, although you should meet his Mrs if you really want to know dumb.

A0BE801B-DAF0-4F32-BF34-DF24B106D523.png

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Everyone..? Maybe everyone in your bedroom does but definitely not everyone….and certainly not for leaving Sibley out. Have you actually ever watched a game of football. 

viva la wazza

Yes I watch every game. And I think whilst Sibley is on the pitch there is a chance he might score or create something, especially over anybody else. And at the minute we can’t score goals

I do hope the police actually make an example of those girls, if it really is true that they were trying to get 10k from him.

I said to the missus this morning, if that was a woman asleep and 2 blokes were taking pictures and waving their backside in their face and sharing it online their lives would be over.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I do hope the police actually make an example of those girls, if it really is true that they were trying to get 10k from him.

I don't think this kind of speculation is fair on them - No-one in this situation has covered themselves in glory but this seems like idle speculation and rumours to me - Don't think we should start painting 21 yr olds doing something stupid as being in any way malicious based on rumour

21 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

He's not a footballer anymore. He's manager of Derby County and with that should come standards, professionalism and conducting yourself in the right way - especially hours after talking about dignity. 

I don't think getting his face farted on (genuine or not) is a great image for the club with everything thats going on right now. Makes an even bigger mockery of the ongoing clown show. 

It would only ever be the manager of Derby County that would come out with a speech like that then not 24 hours later getting farted on whilst he snoozed in a dingy hotel room with a woman with her arse out. 

It's genuinely magic how all of this lined up. Derby County magic. 

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We're in the news, we're an absolute disaster zone EFL footballing-wise and Rooney is still big news. If you think that there's no sympathy for what happened to Rooney look at some of the Man U twitter posters. There's sympathy for us because of him too with a fair few suggestin Ole should lend us young players for free. As Derby fans we sometimes get a bit of tunnel vision to our misery atm. #COYR

I sympathise with him, he's been taken advantage of for sure. But how many more times does he have to be put through the ringer before he takes himself out of these situations? Until he gets a bit of self control I'm not sure he should really be manager of a football club. 

My views are biased as I'm just not arsed about him being our manager, I'm just fed up. Things like this are easily avoidable if you act like a rational person IMO.