Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I reckon they got that from Twitter, saw it a couple of days ago.

This true?

It probably is utter rubbish, tbh. The story is in a weird little gossip section that doesn't actually name anyone (because if they did they'd get sued for it being made up). I'd usually ignore this kind of thing, but at this point I'm just not surprised anymore with any stories relating to Derby.

2 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

It must be the derbyshire air lol .first mr jewell with someone tied to a bed post and now rooney .jesus as a manager and if the pics are recent he will command no respect . He has to go unless its proven its old news, even then its not great.

The bloke has to now go . Curtis Davis your time has come player manager and with it some respect .

Great idea. Let’s try something new. Give the job to a celebrity manager who’s never managed a football team before. What could possibly go wrong?

15 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

Inspired ! Maybe we can do a windows rollback type of thing where we go back a few version of DCFC to find one where everything wasn't completely bat poo crazy and simply reinstall ?.

ReinstWassall?

If the pictures we have seen are from Saturday night I have no sympathy for Rooney getting himself into that situation, in this day and age you should know better with people just loving their social media attention seeking behaviour so more fool him. There is also the upset it will cause with his family and I hope they absolutely take him to task. However if he has  called the police as it’s been reported that the photos were taken without his knowledge then he has a right to be angry about it. If a high profile woman had found herself in the same situation and reported it I’m pretty sure that she would be taken very seriously and any men involved in “playing pranks” would have been arrested by now and made to answer, rightly so. I’m not trying to condone or justify his behaviour, as I said he really should know better. 

On the situation, I wasn’t there, none of my business, looks to be more of a Colleen and Wayne thing that needs to be discussed than me sitting here passing judgement over some photos.

Does it look great? No. But the women involved have apparently claimed nothing more happened.

Seeing some fans try to find a way we can sack him with no compensation is expected yet kinda disappointing.

Not really getting into the disappointment, made my position on him clear and this will likely be used as a stick in a battle between Rooney in v Rooney out.

18 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

image.thumb.png.5487c3bdd0cd83752da77d1ddca1dcc4.png

Front of the Daily Mirror. 

Can you imagine if one of us normal down to earth run of the mill Derby lads rang the police and said, "so, I woke up drunk in this birds hotel room, turns out they were taking photos of me and one of them pulled a Mooney at me"...do you reckon they would take us seriously?

Videos being leaked of our manager being farted on while pissed and asleep just hours after claiming he wants to bring some pride and dignity back to the club is quite possibly the most Derby County thing that has ever happened. He's one of our own.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Can you imagine if one of us normal down to earth run of the mill Derby lads rang the police and said, "so, I woke up drunk in this birds hotel room, turns out they were taking photos of me and one of them pulled a Mooney at me"...do you reckon they would take us seriously?

But they wouldn't sell those pictures to the papers 

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

How would that be news worthy?. They have obviously done this for publicity & money.

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If you were a run of the mill Derby girl what do you think the Police would say?