Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, tombomb said:

Good to see he was working hard to rectify the crapshow that was the salford city game. Setting a great example to the players going out getting bolloxed after a loss. This club is a nightmare to be at supporter of a the moment. Worst times by miles that I can remember in my 30 years supporting. I just hope for all the loyal fans sake that there is a way out of this mess. 

If it was on Saturday night,going out clubbing and ending up in a hotel with room with such classy ladies,even if he's just having a dad nap on the settee perhaps isn't quite the picture that we want to painting at the moment.

Can you imagine either of the Clough's being found in that position,ffs.

What an absolute nightmare we are at the minute.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

9 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

If it was on Saturday night,going out clubbing and ending up in a hotel with room with such classy ladies,even if he's just having a dad nap on the settee perhaps isn't quite the picture that we want to painting at the moment.

You know it wasn't a real fart

56 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It is embarrasing for Wayne, and by extension, the club - but ultimatly, no harm has been done by wayne (indeed, he's clearly more the injured party be those photos being made public), I think this is something that we all get over, he's just going to have to live with the fart jokes.

If only we had Bywater as GK coach. 

He'd have a woopee cushion under every single players seat come tomorrow morning.

I had people telling me it was from four years ago, but I couldn’t find those images, only one where he was getting in a lift with a woman that later turned out to be nothing. If, as the Daily Mail suggests, this was last night then.. wow ?

He needs to resign and focus on his marriage - then his career. He deserves some time off. 

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Im lost for words I’m numb
how can this get any worse but it manages too lol ? I’m laughing but I want to cry! lol 

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

With the Colleen and rebekah fisticuffs continuing ad infinitum I reckon a few hours out of the house is keeping wazzer semi sane.... ?

I can see a phrase along the lines of "like sleeping on a chair do you....'cos that's all you're going to be sleeping on....you're banned from the bedroom...the sofa...the armchair...and if you tell me it was a set up I will fart on you so badly you'll never recover your sense of smell because the nerve endings will have been desrtroyed.....

but apart from that you had a good time with your old pals at salford, eh?"

7 hours ago, chadlad said:

As far as I am aware Wayne Rooney has no coaching qualifications. Why then is he the Manager of DCFC when there are plenty of more qualified people and more experienced people who are already employed by the club. Mclaren, Rosenior, Wassell and Walker are all better qualified and in all probability would do a better job.

The best thing for the club would be for Wayne to walk away, if this isn’t an option gardening leave is probably the best option.

Is stevie Mac still at the club? 
rossenior…was a good pundit, Gary Neville proves that being a good pundit doesn’t always mean you are a good manager. 
wassell….give me strength….! And there is no point in saying anything about Walker  

in Wayne we trust..!