Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Cook1988 said:

Hopefully there's something in his contract about stuff like this, then we can just plain sack him, it's embarasing, from one thing to another, what's next? ???

Has it been confirmed it’s a recent thing or from way a time ago?

Maybe someone’s been hushed and then asked for more money and a stands been made?

Maybe it’s already know about with the close family, we just don’t know.

1 hour ago, sage said:

The players aren't stupid. They know we can't start a season like this,

Also the players on trial certainly need to hear this. 

I would not suggest the players are stupid. What I am suggesting is that a smart manager can do a great deal to motivate players, however clever, even if the odds are stacked against them 

Just now, Boycie said:

Has it been confirmed it’s a recent thing or from way a time ago?

Maybe someone’s been hushed and then asked for more money and a stands been made?

Maybe it’s already know about with the close family, we just don’t know.

It’s actually from 2018 - that’s when those images first surfaced and someone reposted them on Twitter with Derby playing in Salford claiming Rooney was out in Manchester last night. 

Just now, Ramos said:

It’s actually from 2018 - that’s when those images first surfaced and someone reposted them on Twitter with Derby playing in Salford claiming Rooney was out in Manchester last night. 

So it’s all been aired publicly already?

Bugs me when the subject of coaching badges comes up, saying Nigel Clough/Wayne Rooney havnt got the required badges. Jeez, these guys have been involved with the greatest managers to have ever lived yet I had to work really hard to gain my B Badge, they can do it in their sleep, it is all they have ever known, routine after routine. Rooney could walk the A and Pro Licence without even trying, its just a tick in the box for him

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Obviously there is no claim he has done anything wrong but with everything else going on this was really not needed. Bringing dignity back to the club lasted long

It is embarrasing for Wayne, and by extension, the club - but ultimatly, no harm has been done by wayne (indeed, he's clearly more the injured party be those photos being made public), I think this is something that we all get over, he's just going to have to live with the fart jokes.

Good to see he was working hard to rectify the crapshow that was the salford city game. Setting a great example to the players going out getting bolloxed after a loss. This club is a nightmare to be at supporter of a the moment. Worst times by miles that I can remember in my 30 years supporting. I just hope for all the loyal fans sake that there is a way out of this mess. 

Edited by tombomb

16 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

Papers are claiming otherwise.

Yeah - I’m pretty certain one of the tweets you can find of the images show them from 2018. Tbh wouldn’t be surprised if it fooled the papers like it has a lot of people online ha! 

But in all honesty whether it was last night or 3 years ago, still shows the kind of man he is. 

Edited by Ramos