Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Can you imagine Clough doing that…? You do realise that he was an alcoholic don’t you…? And the million of stories about him being found in hedge bottoms over the years..!!?

but, hey that doesn’t fit in with the narrative does It, especially if the pictures are from 4 years ago too as some are saying….but always take your knowledge from the daily mail, when have they ever steered you wrong….!??

Wasnt Cloughie drinking a can of beer, whilst driving a car, on t'road to sign Dave Mackay?

At least that was in the film anyway ?

11 hours ago, ScamRam said:

Bugs me when the subject of coaching badges comes up, saying Nigel Clough/Wayne Rooney havnt got the required badges. Jeez, these guys have been involved with the greatest managers to have ever lived yet I had to work really hard to gain my B Badge, they can do it in their sleep, it is all they have ever known, routine after routine. Rooney could walk the A and Pro Licence without even trying, its just a tick in the box for him

Shows how little you know !