The Advice Corner

Day

Communicate truthfully with the fans, dont treat us like idiots, treat us well and take us with you - although we put up with a huge load of ?being Derby fans there is a point when many well vote with their feet.  Also make Derby a club that neutrals have a soft spot for not one that is constantly in the headlines for bad reasons.  And as someone said Churros at half time would be great

This may already be in the pipeline, or it might be too late for them to anything about, but, a subtle nod to the team and management that won our first League title next year which will be the 50th anniversary. A retro away kit perhaps ? Covid allowing, and fans in the ground, surviving players invited to a match where fans can show their appreciation of their achievement ?

I know some might say I’m as bad as Notts fans for living in the past, but it was a monumental achievement in our history and I think it would be a shame for it to go unrecognised. 

Edited by Pearl Ram

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

This may already in the pipeline, or it might be too late for them to anything about, but, a subtle nod to the team and management that won our first League title next year which will be the 50th anniversary. A retro away kit perhaps ? Covid allowing, and fans in the ground, surviving players invited to a match where fans can show their appreciation of their achievement ?

I know some might say I’m as bad as Notts fans for living in the past, but it was a monumental achievement in our history and I think it would be a shame for it to go unrecognised. 

Probably is too late now if not in the pipeline as kits tend to be chosen months in advance. @loweman2 brought it up on Twitter the other day so you’re not alone on this.

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

This may already in the pipeline, or it might be too late for them to anything about, but, a subtle nod to the team and management that won our first League title next year which will be the 50th anniversary. A retro away kit perhaps ? Covid allowing, and fans in the ground, surviving players invited to a match where fans can show their appreciation of their achievement ?

I was so so lucky to have attended all 42 games that unbelievable season.Well there are some advantages to being an old git! Fantastic memories.

4 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

I was so so lucky to have attended all 42 games that unbelievable season.Well there are some advantages to being an old git! Fantastic memories.

With you there Patrick (although I reckon I was there for around 30 games) Don’t know if it’s the old rose tinted glasses syndrome but they were special times for me looking back and comparing the game today.