Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

3 minutes ago, Coconut said:

thatsallfolks_0.jpg

You can see why they wouldn't let him go without signing a replacement first, and tbf to us I can't see a situation where, having not done that, they would accept any offer for him, other than one well over his real value (so £4-5m) which we simply couldn't afford.

Sad face.

Always January maybe ??

2 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Pissed that we couldn't get him,  we are toothless as hell going forward and no strikers brought in and only linked with crappy Austin,  what a long and depressing season we have ahead of us YAY COYR ???????

You could make it less depressing for yourself and everyone else by not wetting the bed over the non-signing of a player you'd never heard of until last week. 

Just sayin'. 

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

You could make it less depressing for yourself and everyone else by not wetting the bed over the non-signing of a player you'd never heard of until last week. 

Just sayin'. 

I've fairly sure every one of his posts are equally as poor.

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Just sayin'. 

Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes): "Before today, I never knew it existed but, now I do know, I cannot live without it."

42 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Just sayin'. 

It's about time you stopped mincing your words and just said what you mean mate ?

2 hours ago, Orphanram said:

There’s something so Derby about watching a Bundesliga 2 game on a Monday night to watch a player were not going to sign.

That’s your average Rams fan. Not a dcfcfans Rams fan though! We’ll do all of the above then come on here and be gutted we missed out on him and just to dredge up extra levels of misery list a bunch names from the past.

”can I cry about us not offering Chris Martin a better contract?” or “looks like Bobby Davison but more Turkish  and doesn’t wear short enough shorts” or “few! At least we missed out on another Nick Blackman!” Or “Kevin hector was much better because of red numbers”

all jokes obviously but we don’t half like twisting our own knife!

38 minutes ago, Topram said:

Think we might try get him in January, Davis on a short team loan till then

I hope we sign someone more proven than one goal every lunar new year Davis. We may as well wait until Waghorn is back or play our young and Unproven players of our own like Ingram or Duncan.