Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I said the 16th. That's next Friday! This Friday is the 9th.

Arguing over what is meant by 'this friday' and 'next friday'?

That is the only thing my wife and I disagree about!

(apart from a few other less important things)

Not too bad after 45 years really!

I think he thought Dursun was a done deal with a bit of negotiation. 

That looks to have fallen through so as usual we're onto Plan B. 

I'd actually prefer Davis to Austin. 

I don't think either will score lots of goals but Davis offers more in general play, is faster and fitter. 

3 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I think he thought Dursun was a done deal with a bit of negotiation. 

That looks to have fallen through so as usual we're onto Plan B. 

I'd actually prefer Davis to Austin. 

I don't think either will score lots of goals but Davis offers more in general play, is faster and fitter. 

I still feel like regardless of what he brings you can't be relying on a striker that has scored 1 in 274029274 games 

I think we have an agreement to sign him for free when his contract is up, similar to Te Wierik. Obviously we've made contact by the fact he started following us on social media etc. As Darmstadt decided to be demanding we just gave up on paying a fee.

16 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

I think we have an agreement to sign him for free when his contract is up, similar to Te Wierik. Obviously we've made contact by the fact he started following us on social media etc. As Darmstadt decided to be demanding we just gave up on paying a fee.

But he wouldnt be able to play until next season ?

1 minute ago, Wignall12 said:

Yes, of course. We'll go for a short term solution for now, I don't feel the club are in any rush to throw down cash in the current climate. You won't get an admission from anyone but most clubs are very much in survival mode this season I imagine.

10 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Madman. You said next Friday, I'll take your word on dates mind as all days are the same.

No one ever has used the terminology you've described to define next Friday surely? 

Have you missed a lot of dates due to your unique definition?

Depends on when you say "next Friday". For me, if it was said on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, I interpret it as the upcoming Friday. If any other day (Monday-Thursday), then it means the following week.

This confusion is why I stick to "this Friday" and "a week on Friday".

Also.... You're in the minority

image.png.57b626adaa5a520b49ae5c93a4bb9557.png

55 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Signs a pre-contract with us in January, and then we go straight in with a cheeky bid to get him on loan for the rest of the season/take over his contract. We tried it with Mike the Werewolf last January.

55 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

maybe if no transfer is done today but his club know a pre contract deal is likely to be done they will let him go in the Jan window for a smaller fee like we did with Russell. Also gives them time to get a replacement in.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

But how many did he play 90 mins in, or was it lots of sub appearances? ?

Most strikers that score 7-15 goals in a 46 game championship dont play 90 minutes very often most teams have 4 strikers or so that rotate and 1 or 2 still manage 10 or more , I dont think his minutes can be used as an excuse because he has played quite a bit ?‍♂️

Archived