Paul Warne

Day

18 minutes ago, David said:

The Paul Warne "Out Out" and "Pro" topics have been locked in favour of a single place for discussions.

This is it.

I would ask members to refrain from opening any further topics with in/out or similar in the title and continue to post their opinions in here, regardless of result/league position.

Macys Parade Happy Thanksgiving GIF by The 96th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Should start a poll asking which forum members will be unable to resist the temptation of starting another thread and for how long. 

My vote would be next time we fail to win a game. 

32 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Should start a poll asking which forum members will be unable to resist the temptation of starting another thread and for how long. 

My vote would be next time we fail to win a game. 

You think that long ?

I mean the list is getting shorter for things to blame him for, but inflation hasn't dropped this month...maybe his fault ?

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

Excellent last night but we need to entertain the fans at home and get results at home 

Oh young man - you cannot have both

The bits that are excellent are not entertaining, and the bits that are entertaining are not excellent

image.png.baedfdfcee5933b914e8295a63bdd3bb.png

1 hour ago, On the Ram Page said:

Just listen to Stephen Pearce on Radio Derby last night to hear what David Clowes and he think about him, his skills and man-management. Doesn’t really matter what the fans think, he isn’t going anywhere soon. 

BUT I’m sure people will want their say!

You seem to not understand the concept of a forum.  You might want to consider changing your name to On the Same Page the amount of times you bang on of your appreciation of all things Paul Warne.

3 hours ago, David said:

The Paul Warne "Out Out" and "Pro" topics have been locked in favour of a single place for discussions.

This is it.

I would ask members to refrain from opening any further topics with in/out or similar in the title and continue to post their opinions in here, regardless of result/league position.

Macys Parade Happy Thanksgiving GIF by The 96th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Hurrah! I think the admins need to take a bit of a grip as the forum is being ruined by a minority.

Just now, Blondest Goat said:

Quite obvious which side of the debate has the most irritating posters.  

Posters on both sides of the fence can be just as irritating.
It’s probably a given that if you are Pro Warne you’d get irritated by those most anti-Warne, and if you’re anti-Warne you’d get irritated by those most pro-Warne….and for everyone who’s somewhere in between…. it’s all quite irritating.