B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

15 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Kind of you to be so respectful.

ย 

To be fair to @Mucker1884ย B4 was and still is one of the most important members on this forum. You've been on here for over two years and yet don't know who he is? This entire thread has been pinned at the top of this section since his sad passing. Even the club have acknowledged what he meant to them. On what should be their biggest day for decades they remembered him. Yet you can only ask "who's B4?"

Howโ€™s everyone feeling today? It was real high at the beginning of the match and the second half. I did have walk around the pitch where I found some of my new DCFC friends. I shed a tear for B4 and sprinkled a few more ashes on the centre spot with my dad. We had several people come up to us to say hello and pass on condolences and congratulations for B4, which was lovely.ย 
I donโ€™t want to sound like a party pooper but Iโ€™m feeling really flat today. Watching the football and the excitement of the race for promotion has been a welcome distraction and a tribute to Dan. It might just be my body and emotions telling me I need a breather over the summer.ย 
Maybe we need a thread with our highlights of the season and celebration pics? You all amazing at picking me up. I saw a post on another thread earlier that said โ€˜when are we signing Mbappe?โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ That made me smileย 

15 hours ago, Magicman said:

Who is B4 ?ย 

B4 was Daniel Beavis. A lifelong DCFC supporter who died suddenly in November, just hours after attending the Crewe away match. He was only 38 and had held a season ticket for almost 30 years. B4 was his username on this forum where he was well know for his unique take on all things DCFC and his kindness to others. Despite the situation of the club or inconsistency of results, he was unbelievably positive. Dan had learning difficulties and despite what he may have typed on here at times, he was actually quite vulnerable and his world was quite small. His whole world revolved around his beloved Derby County. His death has been a shock to us but his passion and love for DCFC has left an effect on many who knew him, in person or virtually. He was also my brother.ย 
ย 

3 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

How on Earth is it possible thatย  3 people can dislike this?

Always a few.

Thankfully we can all appreciate that many more gave it a thumbs up and that a Bolton fan was decent enough to post that in the first place despite their no-doubt disappointment at finishing third.ย 

52 minutes ago, B4โ€™s Sister said:

Howโ€™s everyone feeling today? It was real high at the beginning of the match and the second half. I did have walk around the pitch where I found some of my new DCFC friends. I shed a tear for B4 and sprinkled a few more ashes on the centre spot with my dad. We had several people come up to us to say hello and pass on condolences and congratulations for B4, which was lovely.ย 
I donโ€™t want to sound like a party pooper but Iโ€™m feeling really flat today. Watching the football and the excitement of the race for promotion has been a welcome distraction and a tribute to Dan. It might just be my body and emotions telling me I need a breather over the summer.ย 
Maybe we need a thread with our highlights of the season and celebration pics? You all amazing at picking me up. I saw a post on another thread earlier that said โ€˜when are we signing Mbappe?โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ That made me smileย 

He was always going to be a big part of yesterday so I felt I really wanted to see you and your dad before the game.

ย I knew the general area of where you would be but within seconds of going through the turnstile there you were, it was as if someone had ushered me there ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

He was always going to be a big part of yesterday so I felt I really wanted to see you and your dad before the game.

ย I knew the general area of where you would be but within seconds of going through the turnstile there you were, it was as if someone had ushered me there ๐Ÿ˜‰

It was good to see you @Foreveramย