B4 - for ever a Ram šŸ

angieram

25 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

It's possible that B4 isn't much known beyond the forum and those fans sat around him - that might explain things?

No, I think Mark was only nominated by his daughter. It seems to be just what Fanhub fancied. One young man, one woman, one carer. Someone for every demographic!Ā 

I'd say Adam is best known, I often spot him at away matches, up with the singers and "limbs" people. Sarah I've never even heard of/met.Ā  Mark is usually down at the front with his daughter - or sometimes stuck in another stand altogether or even with the home fans.Ā  Our disabled supporters have some crap treatment, especially at League One level.Ā 

I've voted for Mark. He's very dry! Don't know if he posts on here?

Ā 

For all those considering placing a bet on the oppo, just to make yourself feel better should tomorrow turn out to be a complete shitzfest, there are alternative methods to get that smug grin back on your face faster than you can suck those balls into the back of the net...

Ā 

https://danielbeavis.muchloved.com/

#still open for business
#bets still being taken
#etc

Ā 

Ā 

13ox33xbqu40.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

#leave it mods... it's for a good causeĀ Ā šŸ‘€Ā šŸ™

Ā 

17 hours ago, Trafford Ram said:

Can't help but wonder what kind of rallying cry B4 would have written for the players and us this weekend. It would usually land about now

He would be adamant (not the Prince Charming version) that the Rams are going up. He wouldnā€™t hear anything to the contrary. He would also look like the a DCFC Michelin man with numerous layers of scraves and flanges. I will be taking one of his scraves with me tomorrow.Ā 

Typing this has made me a bit sad. I would often buy Dan DCFC hats, scraves, hoodies etc for Christmas so he would be warm at matches. His favourite hat I gave him had a leather DCFC badge on the front. My dad told me he couldnā€™t find it before a match one day and was so upset he thought he had lost. It turned up at home a couple of days later. These memories tug at the heart strings.Ā 

Ā 

Never met Daniel but spoke on here and have thought about him a fair bit this week in the build up to this and how out of control with loads of rallying threads he would have been on here this week šŸ˜‚

I like to think he and the many others who saw the recent deep trough we were in but are now sadly missed will be there doing their bit from above to help get us back up

Dear Daniel,

I know you've been doing quite a lot of work up there over the past few weeks, in helping us get to the position we find ourselves in.Ā  I understand if you had a night off when we played Northampton, you were probably too busy having a cuppa with Sir Brian & Reich Carter, but if you can see your way clear to have an unconscious word in each of the lads' ears before they step out onto the pitch at 12:25, to be the bravest, best versions of themselves for the next 90 odd minutes we'll all be eternally grateful.Ā  And if we manage to get what we need, you'll be up there, waving your flange with gusto and cheering them on with the rest of us.

šŸ«¶

4 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Dear Daniel,

I know you've been doing quite a lot of work up there over the past few weeks, in helping us get to the position we find ourselves in.Ā  I understand if you had a night off when we played Northampton, you were probably too busy having a cuppa with Sir Brian & Reich Carter, but if you can see your way clear to have an unconscious word in each of the lads' ears before they step out onto the pitch at 12:25, to be the bravest, best versions of themselves for the next 90 odd minutes we'll all be eternally grateful.Ā  And if we manage to get what we need, you'll be up there, waving your flange with gusto and cheering them on with the rest of us.

šŸ«¶

Ā Please stop chopping onions on the forum, it's playing havoc with my eyes for some reason.

Eyes Crying GIF by CBC

B4 April 2023, If ever we needed a rallying call, different game but the sentiment remains exactly the same!
Ā 

WellĀ calling all derby fans to get really really really behind the lads we need get behind the lads lets have wall of noise and have sea of black and white let's have scafs flags and balloons let's cheer lads onĀ into the play offs. The louder we are the better lads play. LetĀ  burton players shake with fear and let them thinkĀ what on earth haveĀ we got our selfs into here.

Ā 

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..no further comment required!Ā