B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

Now then B4, I know we've begged a few favours already, so I've waited until we really need it to beg another, but if you could give the boss a nudge for us and tell him I'm sorry I've not been to church for 20 years, I'd be obliged. A win today would most certainly restore some faith and I'll book myself in for confession at very least, though I might well need a 2 hour slot!

22 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Now then B4, I know we've begged a few favours already, so I've waited until we really need it to beg another, but if you could give the boss a nudge for us and tell him I'm sorry I've not been to church for 20 years, I'd be obliged. A win today would most certainly restore some faith and I'll book myself in for confession at very least, though I might well need a 2 hour slot!

"St Peter, clear my afternoon appointments."Β 

32 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Forgive me Father, for i have sinned. It is 20 years since my last confession..........you'll need a robust set of Rosary beads to acheive penance for that long mate!

Β 

A bit more than 20 for me tbh but you never forget the ritual.

2 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

I used to be a PA to a Bishop, I’ll forgive your sins on the big man’s behalf and cc him in πŸ˜‚

25 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

I used to be a PA to a Bishop, I’ll forgive your sins on the big man’s behalf and cc him in πŸ˜‚

Bless you Claire, that neatly circumvents a deal of unnecessary awkwardnessΒ πŸ˜‚

I hope you and the Beavis clan have a lovely day celebrating Dan's birthday today. I'm (mildly) confident that his belovedΒ Rams will oblige with the gift I suspect he's most wanting today too, which would certainly be the icing on the birthday cake.

πŸ™πŸ‘

46 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Bless you Claire, that neatly circumvents a deal of unnecessary awkwardnessΒ πŸ˜‚

I hope you and the Beavis clan have a lovely day celebrating Dan's birthday today. I'm (mildly) confident that his belovedΒ Rams will oblige with the gift I suspect he's most wanting today too, which would certainly be the icing on the birthday cake.

πŸ™πŸ‘

Thanks @Comrade 86Β 

On 12/04/2024 at 19:41, B4’s Sister said:

... raise a can for Dan...

OMG!Β  That's brilliant... even if it was by accident!Β 

Will look ace alongside our other favourite hashtag, once promotion is secured!

Consider it wantonly and unashamedly stolen!

Β 

#bemoreB4
#raiseacan4dan

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Jeez, that's catchy!

😁🀍

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Mucker1884

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

OMG!Β  That's brilliant... even if it was by accident!Β 

Will look ace alongside our other favourite hashtag, once promotion is secured!

Consider it wantonly and unashamedly stolen!

Β 

#bemoreB4
#raiseacan4dan

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Jeez, that's catchy!

😁🀍

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

A massive thank you to everyone who has wished Daniel a happy birthday, promoted his birthday fundraising, generously donated, and kept Daniel’s memory going. You have raised around Β£500, taking the total up over Β£1100.

The first birthday without Daniel being here was very hard for the whole family but my parents have asked me to let you know that on the donations and well wishes helped make the day easier for them. They are genuinely overwhelmed by your generosity.Β 

I sometimes feel that I might be banging on about losing Dan too much on this forum but all the kindness you guys have shown has helped me through the hardest time of my life and is appreciated more than you will ever know. Β Thank you again.Β 
Β 

Let’s all keep a bit of B4 positivity going in all aspects of life as well as the football πŸ’–

#BeMoreB4

IMG_6454.jpeg

Edited by B4’s Sister
Add picture

1 hour ago, B4’s Sister said:

A massive thank you to everyone who has wished Daniel a happy birthday, promoted his birthday fundraising, generously donated, and kept Daniel’s memory going. You have raised around Β£500, taking the total up over Β£1100.

The first birthday without Daniel being here was very hard for the whole family but my parents have asked me to let you know that on the donations and well wishes helped make the day easier for them. They are genuinely overwhelmed by your generosity.Β 

I sometimes feel that I might be banging on about losing Dan too much on this forum but all the kindness you guys have shown has helped me through the hardest time of my life and is appreciated more than you will ever know. Β Thank you again.Β 
Β 

Let’s all keep a bit of B4 positivity going in all aspects of life as well as the football πŸ’–

#BeMoreB4

IMG_6454.jpeg

Banging on is bang on. Keep it up!

4 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

Β 

#BeMoreB4

IMG_6454.jpeg

Nobody thinks you are banging on , Daniel was loved by all of us , big character , great lad, his presence will always be felt while there’s a Derby County Football Club , much love to you and your family

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β BeMoreB4. Β COYR