Derby v Blackpool (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I'm a realist. I am Collins biggest critic, but he did well that second half. Can we get a better striker than him? Absolutely. But I'll take my hat off where it's due, he linked up well in the 2nd half and took his goal well. NML was far too deep and unused in the first half at times, but honestly, I don't care about any technical assessment, I'm just happy to see us play well in the 2nd half, score some good goals, and most importantly, get the 3 points.

Fornah, Niambe and Cash were unreal. As was everyone at times. 

Happy Ram. 

🐏🐏🐏🐏

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

3 points off autos if we win our game in hand can't see what the big fuss has been about 

The football at home and winning only 1 game at home against Fleetwood and looking bang average against teams with lower budgets. Our away form has been great though and I expect a win on Saturday given how bad Cheltenham are ,Warne will be judged on if we can adapt to play against teams sitting back against us at home where we have to be beating everyone 10th and lower if we want to push for top 2 which we should be doing in this poor league.

Edited by Marriot Ram99

Just now, Loughborough Ram said:

Surely there's nothing to moan about tonight.

Oh hang on, there's always Paul Warne, maybe he stood in the wrong place when making some of the substitutions, or had a really ugly water bottle.

God Paul Warne, eh, can't understand how he keeps his job

You saw what it means to him and the lads and how close they all are at the fulltime whistle, I for one am glad we're sticking with him, and with a fully fit squad the football will keep on improving.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Looks as if Warne is setting his stall out to try and snatch a 0-0. I would *love* to be proved wrong, but I cannot see any goals in that starting 11.

If it clicks and we win 0-3 or something, Paul Warne is clearly a football genius.

Well, not quite a football genius, but that's an excellent result. Well done everyone. Come on you Rams!