Derby v Blackpool (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

If we lose it might be one of Warnes last games in charge that's what I'm hoping for anyway.  Think he needs atleast 3 points this week to stay in a job if we slip into the bottom half and don't beat a rank bad Cheltenham that has to be it. Blackpool will probably do us unless we defend very well.

Edited by Marriot Ram99

Fancy us in this one, only lost to Bollton away, and thats thanks to appalling Referee decisions, 2 changes for me out go Smith for Bird and if fit to play Hourihane comes in for Waggy, but i would play Waggy up front instead of Collins, he has more pacy than Collins and better movement. Only a few tickets remain, so another great away turn out from the Rams fans, i will miss this one due to work, but will be at Cheltenham away. 

27 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wildsmith

Nyambe   Nelson   Cashin   Forsyth

Smith   Fornah

Waghorn   Sibley   Barkhuizen

Collins

Subs: Vickers, Bradley, Wilson, DRobinson, Bird, Mendez-Laing, Washington

Bird for Smith, Mendez-Laing for Barkhuizen, Wilson for Waghorn, Washington for Collins, Robinson for Fornah/Sibley

Wildsmith

Wilson.  Smith   Fornah Barkhuizen

Waghorn   Sibley   

Think Wilson is worth a start. Also think we need to play in the ground and Collins encourages us to aim long. Smith and Fornah could anchor though Bird will be a welcome replacement.

Subs: Vickers, Bradley, Collins, DRobinson, Bird, Mendez-Laing, Washington

1 hour ago, Marriot Ram99 said:

If we lose it might be one of Warnes last games in charge that's what I'm hoping for anyway.  Think he needs atleast 3 points this week to stay in a job if we slip into the bottom half and don't beat a rank bad Cheltenham that has to be it. Blackpool will probably do us unless we defend very well.

Please could you share your obvious hotline with David Clowes as it seems very unfair that you monopolise all of this privy information coming from him

another 24hrs in and out, hope it goes better than Carlisle.

first time at Bloomfield so looking forward to it...   

3 pts needed with out doubt and to keep in touch with play off spot...

and after the not playing well/sh*t/hard going to be still in touch makes wrist slashers a bit of Moaney minis 🙂 

Joking Just Kidding GIF

Edited by OUTSIDER

Wildsmith

Fornah

Sibley     Bird

Wilson     Waghorn     Barkhuizen

Subs: Vickers   Bradley   Smith   Robinson   Collins   Mendez-Laing   Washington

Expecting to replace the front three from the hour mark onwards.

Obviously it won't be anything like this, but I want to show it is possible to set up with control and the ability to dominate opponents with these players, attacking through the middle as well as out wide, making us much harder to defend against.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Wildsmith

Fornah

Sibley     Bird

Wilson     Waghorn     Barkhuizen

Subs: Vickers   Bradley   Smith   Robinson   Collins   Mendez-Laing   Washington

Expecting to replace the front three from the hour mark onwards.

Obviously it won't be anything like this, but I want to show it is possible to set up with control and the ability to dominate opponents with these players, attacking through the middle as well as out wide, making us much harder to defend against.

I would go with that, some creativity 😊