23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, David said:

You're hired!

Does look better and would choose that if given a choice, still love the actual shirt we have though

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

IMG-20230706-WA0003.jpg

You get the job!

Sorry just got back in from a walk.

Absolutely not my work, just sharing someone else's , but thanks all the same!

Edited by Kokosnuss

13 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I don't get the asymmetric collar and not a huge fan of the weirdly positioned sleeve things. However, given they're red and the collar piping is red, the whole thing would be elevated if it also came with red numbers! You know you want them...

Make It So Star Trek GIF

Any news on the numbers and lettering colour?

I like it, my lad is not so sure, he prefers the original which he has that was mine back in the day.  I agree if I was being a bit picky that the zig zag should have been on the sleeve not on the shoulder.

And thank goodness- white socks…

5 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

I like it, my lad is not so sure, he prefers the original which he has that was mine back in the day.  I agree if I was being a bit picky that the zig zag should have been on the sleeve not on the shoulder.

And thank goodness- white socks…

The old design pretty much matched my bedroom wallpaper from about 89.  If I'd put gloss on my face and arms I'd have been the invisible man

That’s so near perfection. Love the retro markings on the sleeves, and the pattern on the threads looks really nice too. Sponsor looks very smart - probably would’ve looked a bit better all in black, but the colours aren’t too offensive.

Only thing that makes it a 4 rather than a 5 is that collar. What is it with asymmetry on football shirts at the moment? Really triggers my OCD

Edited by Millenniumram