23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It is okay it would look better with out flaming red on it. I think this one wont sell that much with negative comments with red on it. It would looked better with blue on it instead.

Email them, buddy.  There may still be time...

lastminutechanges@dcfckitdepartment.couk

Edited by Mucker1884
added the email addy, innit!

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It is okay it would look better with out flaming red on it. I think this one wont sell that much with negative comments with red on it. It would looked better with blue on it instead.

Jeez,  It’s a bit of trim not the whole colour of the shirt!  I don’t think many people will share your fervent hatred of the colour red to that level of detail.

How did you know that colour was called “flaming red” anyhow, seems very specific?

Forest have had a few white away kits with black shorts. They seem to have survived the trauma. 

It's a colour, nothing more.

When you read of Rangers fans ripping up their lawn or dying their turf because the alternative is to have green grass, don't you think that's pathetic? 

I quite like the kit fwiw.

Edited by Rampant

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think this is one of the first negative comments about the use of red I've seen. To be fair, I've skim read a couple of the later pages, but the people who aren't happy seem to be more concerned with sponsor colours, umbro laziness, asymmetric collar etc.

This one will sell well, and when we get auto promotion back to the Championship while wearing it, it will go down in Derby folklore as a classic 😉 

7 minutes ago, roboto said:

... and when we get auto promotion back to the Championship while wearing it, it will go down in Derby folklore as a classic 😉 

Pedant alert, but I think you'll find we'll be wearing our away kit at Wycombe, when auto promotion is confirmed!  👀😉

15 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

Would love a yellow and blue away kit again. Was the last one the Adidas 10/11 season? 

Was it really that long ago? They've gone by in the blink of an eye - is this what getting older is?