23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

Jeez,  It’s a bit of trim not the whole colour of the shirt!  I don’t think many people will share your fervent hatred of the colour red to that level of detail.

How did you know that colour was called “flaming red” anyhow, seems very specific?

Think of the red and white being England’s national colours ✔️😎

14 hours ago, Rampant said:

Forest have had a few white away kits with black shorts. They seem to have survived the trauma. 

It's a colour, nothing more.

When you read of Rangers fans ripping up their lawn or dying their turf because the alternative is to have green grass, don't you think that's pathetic? 

I quite like the kit fwiw.

It is there colours

Not a bad shirt but to me not as nice as the amended version somebody posted earlier!

Might grow on me like last years did. I was waiting to see this year's before deciding on a purchase but I've just ordered last year's for £18 as I prefer it of the two. First shirt I've ought in quite some time and I do think the lack of sponsor helped swing it for me

On 07/07/2023 at 20:00, angieram said:

No, I didn't either. But lots did so I thought I'd mention it.

When a team has success, the kit is remembered a lot more fondly. I actually liked all 3 kits that year. Sensible home shirt with others a bit more funky