23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we didn't have the teaser last night, we would all be absolutely buzzing with that (Apart from those scared of red).

The teaser seemed to set expectations a little too high. Initially i was a bit underwhelmed but i am growing to love it.

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

If we didn't have the teaser last night, we would all be absolutely buzzing with that (Apart from those scared of red).

The teaser seemed to set expectations a little too high. Initially i was a bit underwhelmed but i am growing to love it.

Seen this said a lot, don't really get what people were expecting.

It's a modern take of the zig zags on the arm but further up and duplicated on the opposite side which give it more balance.

Similar pattern in the material across the body with the separation of plane material on the arms.

No flappy collar which is always a bonus with any shirt.

Wouldn't mind seeing it with an all black sponsor, although won't complain.

The orange and teal bits would be perfect in Red however you can't expect them to introduce new colours to their branding.

It's as or near enough as good as it could be.

You could cut and paste this thread every season.

Seen the comment a few times about this shirt and others on the ‘general’ forum and that is that it just looks like an off the peg t-shirt.  I don’t really know what people expect from a football shirt - particularly with our rather boring colour palette.  What are people expecting?

How do you make a white football shirt look different to any other white t-shirt.  Even if you go full retro, it’s still a white shirt with a bit of colour on it.  

Can some of the critics mock me up a shirt that would meet your exacting expectations ?

I mean, I’m not saying you have to like this shirt. That is subjective. Just genuinely not sure what people want to see in terms of uniqueness. 

For what it’s worth, I would prefer it if this shirt had a proper collar. Wouldn’t make it any more unique, bespoke or whatever else is opposite to off-the-peg as there are plenty of white polo shirts out there. 

17 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Yet... 

😉

PW: "I'm looking for players between 22 and 32 ideally. There might be the odd goal scorer who's outside of that bracket. That's the only thing. I just want players to come here, who want to be part of something who want to create something and, and they're the ones we're going for.