23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Stockyram92 said:

Its underwhelming after the hype of it maybe being more retro, but its still a nice tidy kit, a lot better than some of the rubbish around, eg Barnsleys home kit, I really don't think this is all that bad as some are making out 

It's just dull, nothing to get excited or even to get annoyed about. 😄

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did he actually do the Umbro deal, I thought it was the remnants of Morris's tenure?

Of course he didn't,  he signed off this year's designs under the existing contract.

If you're trying to suggest Mel didn't put enough money into the contract  to allow us to have a "better" kit (whatever that is in your eyes), I would suggest that it is much more likely that Mel would have been less frugal on contracts like these than our new owner will be when it's his turn to negotiate the deal! 

Well seem to have the full range of shirt-based emotions from having a private moment to projectile vomiting 😁

I like our home shirts to be fairly simple and I was a bit worried that it may be really flashy or gaudy but I actually rather like it. A few little details to add some interest but basically a fairly classic white shirt with a proper Ram badge on it, not some new gimmick badge set in a circle with a coat of arms or some nonsense.

The sponsor logo is quite large but since they have gone with black for the majority of the sponsor logo, I think it actually benefits from the small hints of subtle pastel colours, otherwise it might be a bit bland.

A solid 7.5/8 for me.

Just now, angieram said:

Of course he didn't,  he signed off this year's designs under the existing contract.

If you're trying to suggest Mel didn't put enough money into the contract  to allow us to have a "better" kit (whatever that is in your eyes), I would suggest that it is much more likely that Mel would have been less frugal on contracts like these than our new owner will be when it's his turn to negotiate the deal! 

It has been talked about previously that Mel didn't cut a great deal with Umbro.

Do you actually know what priorities Clowes will give to our next kit?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

It has been talked about previously that Mel didn't cut a great deal with Umbro.

Do you actually know what priorities Clowes will give to our next kit?

No, I don't,  I only know he is going to run the club sustainably. That's why I used the word suggest. It's an opinion.

Just now, angieram said:

No, I don't,  I only know he is going to run the club sustainably. That's why I used the word suggest. It's an opinion.

It's an opinion. What about what Clowes has previously said about the Umbro deal, didn't sound impressed. Perhaps Mel cut a deal knowing we'd sell lots of shirts whatever the design, so he made sure we got the best profit margin rather than best kit - do you think that is how Clowes will work? Obviously you don't know, just asking your opinion. I'm sure Clowes did sign off the kit and say he was happy, would you expect him to say anything else.

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Cheering Applause GIF by Big Brother

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's an opinion. What about what Clowes has previously said about the Umbro deal, didn't sound impressed. Perhaps Mel cut a deal knowing we'd sell lots of shirts whatever the design, so he made sure we got the best profit margin rather than best kit - do you think that is how Clowes will work? Obviously you don't know, just asking your opinion. I'm sure Clowes did sign off the kit and say he was happy, would you expect him to say anything else.

He said he was happy with the designs, and he thought the fans would love them. That's also an opinion.

Obviously Clowes hasn't met you yet, or he might have downgraded his forecast! 

#toughtoplease