23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Nowhere near as nice as its inspiration. But for recent standards it’s decent. Seen a lot of people mown about the sponsor..I don’t think it’s a big deal.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

There's been some cutting remarks, haven't there?

To buy or not? There's some turf decisions to ne made!

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

David Clowes signed off the new kits the day of the previous SCG meeting as he told us. He was very excited about them. 

Did he actually do the Umbro deal, I thought it was the remnants of Morris's tenure?

My comments are fairly academic, as I never buy the home shirt as it is predominantly white! 

But I really like it, love the red and black trim set into the top of the raglan sleeve and matching trim on WHITE socks. The neckline is neat, and also carries the red contrast.

I like the embossed material, which doesn't really show up on the stills but you can see in the videos. 

I actually think the sponsor's logo is quite well done (it could have been a lot worse!) 

My only negative is the black bands on the goalkeeper shirt, which look like two armbands that have slipped.