23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

was hoping to have it for a holiday in 4 weeks

I've never understood why we are always late. So many people say they want it for holiday which for a lot of people was in June. People want them for the summer yet we seem to be one of the last ones to get the kit out. Very annoying

6 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I've never understood why we are always late. So many people say they want it for holiday which for a lot of people was in June. People want them for the summer yet we seem to be one of the last ones to get the kit out. Very annoying

I am not sure we always are until the last couple of seasons.

Last season, unless you forgot, we nearly went out of existence, which would have been more significantly annoying to many, so there was a reasonable excuse

This season I am guessing it took time to court a suitable sponsor, who probably insisted on having their logo’s on the replica shirts which the NSPCC could not insist upon last season since they were beneficiaries rather than sponsors per se.

Chill yer boots youth, they will arrive, I am sure the club don’t do it to piss people off…

Seems strange to me. I'm not saying the club is lying, BUT... Umbro have so far revealed from what I can see. I know there will be some I haven't found. 

Cambridge home and away
Ipswich home and away
Bournemouth home and away
Huddersfield home and away 
Brentford home and away
West Ham home and away
Shrewsbury home only

There's some third kits revealed too.

8 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Seems strange to me. I'm not saying the club is lying, BUT... Umbro have so far revealed from what I can see. I know there will be some I haven't found. 

Cambridge home and away
Ipswich home and away
Bournemouth home and away
Huddersfield home and away 
Brentford home and away
West Ham home and away
Shrewsbury home only

There's some third kits revealed too.

“I’m not saying the club are lying BUT”…. Typically the way that someone would say another party is lying. 🙄 
We’re still only a year on from the takeover, we didn’t have a principal sponsor in place until a month or two ago, it’s not hard to see logical reasons for a delay. Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

15 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

“I’m not saying the club are lying BUT”…. Typically the way that someone would say another party is lying. 🙄 
We’re still only a year on from the takeover, we didn’t have a principal sponsor in place until a month or two ago, it’s not hard to see logical reasons for a delay. Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

The way it's worded is implying it's Umbro's fault, yet it looks like it's our fault. 

6 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

The way it's worded is implying it's Umbro's fault, yet it looks like it's our fault. 

The way it’s worded is factual, there’s no fault or blame, no reason for the delay is offered, no emotive language  is used;

“The club is awaiting delivery of replica home, away and third kits and training wear from its technical kit supplier Umbro which, when received, will enable supporters to pre-order from its retail partner Fanatics before being made available in-store.”

It’s just an update explaining the current state of play. The club is waiting on the delivery, once it has the delivery it will be able to take orders and sell the shirt. 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

In summary, waiting for delivery from Umbro, home kit available to pre order next Friday (4th August), available to buy in store 21st August.

Away kit revealed later in August and available to buy towards the end of August/start of Sept along with the third kit.

I’ve not read it but if it’s not revealed till later in august I’m guessing we are wearing our home kit vs burton?

19 minutes ago, angieram said:

Almost certainly due to the sponsorship agreement taking time to sort.

We were told the designs were approved at the beginning of April. 

Hopefully the fans groups will be able to put forward all these 'annoyances' to the Club in plenty of time to sort things out with the new kit manufacturers next season? If kit sponsorship is an important thing for 'representation' of the Club, then so should things like the fans being able to buy the new shirt for the holidays? Has the new kit deal been agreed do RT/groups/fans know?