23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3/4 red collar detail (and collar shape) is nice, something different.

Bits on the arms just look a bit messy close up tbh, looks too heavy' because black and red overlap too much - like a kid with a red and black crayon going crazy with a spirograph. Better from a distance, but I preferred the idea of the red zig-zag going across the chest with the ram 'sitting' on it that the preview sort of hinted at.

Need to see more detail of the pattern in the fabric, those pics don't really show it off.

Sponsor not a disaster, can't really go wrong when it's against a plain backdrop. The use of logo colours actually works OK for me as they're quite pastel-y and don't detract from the red.

Overall a pretty nice addition to our kit history IMO, with a couple of tweaks

Edited by Kokosnuss

Massively underwhelming, it looks like an off-the-shelf shirt. How long did that take to design, ffs I imagine we got an apprentice to do it.

After seeing all the other Umbro kits posted I just knew ours wouldn't match up - I bet Mel wanted the cheapest deal he could get. Hope the 2nd and 3rd kits have something about them.

2 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I like it although the collar needed breaking up a bit, the black is too heavy and I don't like how the red piping ends off centre.

Red looks good though.

Good God man... I hadn't noticed that!  😲

Now my OCD has kicked in!

Hate it, hate it, hate it!

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, NorwichExile said:

Yknow what else is great? We're getting bespoke designs based on little bits of our history, not some off-the-shelf template like we used to get from Adidas and the like.

If they hadn't told us would you have known? But yes getting 'bespoke' is good.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Massively underwhelming, it looks like an off-the-shelf shirt. How long did that take to design, ffs I imagine we got an apprentice to do it.

After seeing all the other Umbro kits posted I just knew ours wouldn't match up - I bet Mel wanted the cheapest deal he could get. Hope the 2nd and 3rd kits have something about them.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Mel !!!