23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hopefully the fans groups will be able to put forward all these 'annoyances' to the Club in plenty of time to sort things out with the new kit manufacturers next season? If kit sponsorship is an important thing for 'representation' of the Club, then so should things like the fans being able to buy the new shirt for the holidays? Has the new kit deal been agreed do RT/groups/fans know?

To be fair, if you want to represent derby while you’re on holiday, just wear last years kit. Unless you’ve grown out of it already. It’s not really the end of the world. And I don’t think Boris the full time borussia munchengladbach and part time Manchester United fan will care either way. 

29 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

I've gone off the home one a bit now, when i would have bought if on sale when it was released.

Sure many others will be in the same boat. A lot of lost revenue!

Bit pessimistic. It can work the opposite way around too - it may have grown on those who weren't so keen on it initially.

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

To be fair, if you want to represent derby while you’re on holiday, just wear last years kit. Unless you’ve grown out of it already. It’s not really the end of the world. And I don’t think Boris the full time borussia munchengladbach and part time Manchester United fan will care either way. 

It's not the end of the world, no. So why do the Club release new shirt designs? If its to sell shirts to bring in revenue, then listening to fans views and wishes shouldn't be a problem.

I think home kits at least, should be on sale prior to kids summer holiday toward end of July. Otherwise it’s lost revenue and poor management imo. As the only kit out I’d have bought it do my hols, won’t bother now and will wait to see what the others are like 

Edited by EnigmaRam

38 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's not the end of the world, no. So why do the Club release new shirt designs? If its to sell shirts to bring in revenue, then listening to fans views and wishes shouldn't be a problem.

I just a see a lot of emphasis here on buying a kit for the holidays. It’s not going to effect the holiday either way, so I’m not sure why that makes a difference. If you’re literally buying it to where once on a beach in Malaga, then you’re not really getting your moneys worth out of it anyway.

yes it would be better released early for increased revenue and what not. But most people who were going to buy it for their holiday will still buy it to go to matches. Not many people will say ‘well I’ve had my holiday now, which was ruined due to my lack of not having this seasons shirt, so why bother getting it now.’

I don’t really get the fascination with buying a new shirt each year though. Maybe if it was really nice, but I keep thinking next years will be nicer so I might hold on. I miss when I was a kid and they’d only yo date every couple of years.

I’m more likely to buy an England shirt every 4 years for the World Cup for example. Plain white or red, no sponsor, what’s not to like?

you can’t go wrong with buying a retro shirt you really like. That’ll never go out of style. 

51 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I just a see a lot of emphasis here on buying a kit for the holidays. It’s not going to effect the holiday either way, so I’m not sure why that makes a difference. If you’re literally buying it to where once on a beach in Malaga, then you’re not really getting your moneys worth out of it anyway.

yes it would be better released early for increased revenue and what not. But most people who were going to buy it for their holiday will still buy it to go to matches. Not many people will say ‘well I’ve had my holiday now, which was ruined due to my lack of not having this seasons shirt, so why bother getting it now.’

I don’t really get the fascination with buying a new shirt each year though. Maybe if it was really nice, but I keep thinking next years will be nicer so I might hold on. I miss when I was a kid and they’d only yo date every couple of years.

I’m more likely to buy an England shirt every 4 years for the World Cup for example. Plain white or red, no sponsor, what’s not to like?

you can’t go wrong with buying a retro shirt you really like. That’ll never go out of style. 

Yeah, I don't always understand fashion either. 😄

3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

A pink kit would have been ready a lot quicker.

My original impulse to purchase is wearing off now still like the home shirt,  will wait and see what the 2nd and 3rds look like.

not bought a replica shirt for ages. Might wait another year

12 minutes ago, strawhillram said:

My original impulse to purchase is wearing off now still like the home shirt,  will wait and see what the 2nd and 3rds look like.

not bought a replica shirt for ages. Might wait another year

Feels like it’s been another year since it was announced.