23/24 Home Kit

Kernow

Rate our 23/24 Threads  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Vimto Enjoyer said:

Interestingly, the Cambridge kits were designed by Kitbag under licence by Umbro, and not by Umbro’s in-house design team. The away kit is particularly good. 

IMG_3805.jpeg

Looks even more like a badminton kit than our home kit last season

1 hour ago, Vimto Enjoyer said:

Interestingly, the Cambridge kits were designed by Kitbag under licence by Umbro, and not by Umbro’s in-house design team. The away kit is particularly good. 

IMG_3805.jpeg

Sorry but... Yuk!  🤮

Looks like they're wearing a cheap flimsy lanyard that is blowing about in the wind.
Coupled with all the haphazard lines/pattern, it's far too messy for my liking!  Give me symmetry any day!

43 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Sorry but... Yuk!  🤮

Looks like they're wearing a cheap flimsy lanyard that is blowing about in the wind.
Coupled with all the haphazard lines/pattern, it's far too messy for my liking!  Give me symmetry any day!

Can’t please everyone, clearly 😬

This has been really well received on the whole, and is already their fastest selling away kit in history. 

Edited by Vimto Enjoyer

1 hour ago, I have nothing to say said:

The match day program for the Stoke friendly mentioned the kit should be available to order before the end of the month, details to follow soon.

Was that as a pre order availability with a long wait time or order as normal with standard delivery time?