Chrissy Martin

AdamSumnerDCFC6

11 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The original source was from someone who makes a living from journalism, not a 12-year-old in their mum’s basement fishing for twitter likes. That’s enough of a reason to keep the thread open. 

If your blood pressure spikes to dangerous levels from the very existence of a thread on our former number 9, it’s not that difficult to avoid reading it, let alone commenting on it. 

Although any comments do add to the page count, which is a humorous side effect.

#BringHimHome

Why did the original ‘source’ not quote Derby or indeed any other club in his ‘exclusive information’ tweet. Answer, because he was only “informed” that “some” League 1 clubs were showing interest. If he had more than that, he would have revealed it.

#Keepthemardyfatformergoalscorerinbristol

5 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

I don't understand why some threads that are shown to have absolutely no basis are locked and others, such as this one are not. There has never been any link whatsoever as far as I can see to us being interested in signing Martin

Oh.  The link is there mate.  Very much so.
Try unbuttoning your shirt, and rip open your chest.  You'll find him in there... right next to your beating heart!  He is in each and every one of us.  Some just don't realise it!

?

35 minutes ago, R@M said:

Anyone that doesn’t think he could in some way help in the last part of this season is insane. 

As is anyone thinking it’s not possible he could upset the apple cart , it’s up to the manager to go with his gut feeling on what’s best , we may even see Martin join if warne wants him and a deal can be done but I’m happy to let the manager manage 

13 minutes ago, Archied said:

Are you thinking he may do a Tyrone mears in reverse , could you imagine warne turning up to training to find Martin sitting there in his boots , a bobble hat chewing gum?

You never know. The Martin fanboys might try and sneak him into Moor Farm. 

I think that the only way to know whether Chris Martin would be a good signing is with hindsight, which isn't available at the moment.

We undoubtedly play better when McGoldrick is in the team instead of Collins, and Martin is a similar style of player to McGoldrick. We don't have any direct replacements on the bench, so if neither are available,we would have to put a square peg in a round hole and cross our fingers.

I thought that Martin would have been a backward step, and we should be trying to bring in a better option, but now that the window Is shut I'm beginning to think that he could be a decent addition, even if he doesn't play a single minute.

You never know whether you need an insurance policy until you need it.