Chrissy Martin

AdamSumnerDCFC6

We don't really have a lot of options:

Collins: between one and three touches a game, usually bouncing of his knee;

McGoldrick: bound to break down again before the end of the season;

Dobbin: pacy but lacks composure at the key moments, unlikely to score enough goals in a central position imo:

Barkhuizen: as composed as he has been, I just cant see him playing that central striker role/i think he's better out wide, maybe I'm wrong;

NML: central, no. 

6 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

Nowt on Gills official site

Pinched from Bristol Live.

Bristol City confirm exits of former Derby County striker and ex-Norwich City defender.

Bristol City have released veteran duo Chris Martin and Timm Klose, six months before their contracts were due to expire at Ashton Gate with the former signing for Gillingham in League Two.

…………………definitely released, free agent!?

26 minutes ago, angieram said:

I read on Ywitter last night he'd gone to Gillingham - not true then? 

There was a spoof post on Twitter (the old 'change your name and profile pic to match a club's account' trick), which apparently Radio Kent fell for and reported.  Radio Kent then deleted their tweet when they realised they'd been had.  As far as I know, he's a free agent still.

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I'm thirsty for a Buxton-esque Cashin 60 yard pin-point pass to land on Martin's voluptuous bosom, have the ball roll down his midriff before he snaps the ball at a 90 degree angle into the path of a blistering Mendez-Laing. 

Make it happen, Warne. 

Or he falls down and gets a free kick in a dangerous position:)

1 hour ago, Taribo said:

We don't really have a lot of options:

Collins: between one and three touches a game, usually bouncing of his knee;

McGoldrick: bound to break down again before the end of the season;

Dobbin: pacy but lacks composure at the key moments, unlikely to score enough goals in a central position imo:

Barkhuizen: as composed as he has been, I just cant see him playing that central striker role/i think he's better out wide, maybe I'm wrong;

NML: central, no. 

Your not .  He's openly admitted he played about 5 games up top for Preston and was woeful

10 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

Has anyone actually asked Warne about Martin or by not doing so is this a ploy to stop the mods from locking this thread?

Yes, i was going to ask him this morning over breakfast but didn't want to spoil the thread.