Chrissy Martin

AdamSumnerDCFC6

21 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

To save me scrolling through 11 pages, are you basically suggesting a podcast solely on The Wardrobe?

If so, I'll do it.

Please don’t,  people will only see that as confirmation that he is/will be resigning ??

I just don’t see Chris, at this point in his career, as a Paul Warne type of player.

What about a podcast featuring the best moments of Mikkel Beck, on second thoughts it might be an extremely short podcast. ? 

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

BBC commentary for the Man Utd Reading FA Cup game trolling DCFC Fans. Talking of Paul Ince, "since he came into the Championship only two players have been involved in more goals than he has". No prizes for guessing the first answer!

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

BBC commentary for the Man Utd Reading FA Cup game trolling DCFC Fans. Talking of Paul Ince, "since he came into the Championship only two players have been involved in more goals than he has". No prizes for guessing the first answer!

Tom Ince you mean?

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

BBC commentary for the Man Utd Reading FA Cup game trolling DCFC Fans. Talking of Tom Ince, "since he came into the Championship only two players have been involved in more goals than he has". No prizes for guessing the first answer!

In terms of top goal contributors whilst the Championship has been named 'Championship', 4 of the top 10 have played for Derby, and another 5 make the top 20. Want to guess at some?

2. ???

4. Martin

5. ???

7. Ince

14. ???

16. ???

17. ???

=18. ???

=20. ???

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

In terms of top goal contributors whilst the Championship has been named 'Championship', 4 of the top 10 have played for Derby, and another 5 make the top 20. Want to guess at some?

2. ???

4. Martin

5. ???

7. Ince

14. ???

16. ???

17. ???

=18. ???

=20. ???

Vydra will be one of them

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

2. ???

4. Martin

5. ???

7. Ince

14. ???

16. ???

17. ???

=18. ???

=20. ???

Bryson must be there. I'd have thought Bamford too. I'd guess those are the others in the top 10.

Bradley Johnson could well make an appearance. Surely not Jacob Butterfield? Did Johnny Russell do enough?

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

2. ???

4. Martin

5. ???

7. Ince

14. ???

16. ???

17. ???

=18. ???

=20. ???

Nugent's got to be one of them