Chrissy Martin

AdamSumnerDCFC6

I have no idea what shape he is in at the moment and it's questionable whether he would do enough 'running about' to fit the PW mould. 

However, a strong CF who could bring the likes of NML, Barks, Dobbin, Knight into the game around the box would add a different dimension to our attack. McGoldrick has a lot of these attributes but he's more of a 10.

A player like Martin would be a good option for us but I'm not convinced that Chrissy is that guy any more...

It's probably better to let sleeping wardrobes lie.

54 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

I don't understand why some threads that are shown to have absolutely no basis are locked and others, such as this one are not. There has never been any link whatsoever as far as I can see to us being interested in signing Martin

Because the Chris Martin threads have become something of a tradition around these parts and bare no relation to the actual or imagined likelihood of our interest in, or signing of, said prolific striker and answer to all of our prayers / past it immobile cheat (delete as appropriate)

The only reason this thread has been anywhere near the top is because people keep coming in to post banal things like ‘lock the thread’. Just leave the ruddy thing alone and stop fiddlin with it.

Keep it open imo, I’m expecting @Davidwants to do it himself whilst adding a witty retort once the window closes

2 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

I don't understand why some threads that are shown to have absolutely no basis are locked and others, such as this one are not. There has never been any link whatsoever as far as I can see to us being interested in signing Martin

1 hour ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

CLOSE THIS

22 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

In before locked.

20 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Lock this please admin 

4 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

why is this thread still open ??

For anyone that has missed the media link, and why the thread is still open, it is on page one. Which is this post here ?

On 22/01/2023 at 20:33, RoyMac5 said:

So funny. Too similar to Collins! Clueless journo's!