Birmingham City (H) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

5 minutes ago, SKRam said:

And now we watch Florist or try to, that kit is probably the worst I’ve seen in the history of football including that Arsenal mess. But they are behind, hoorah!! But it’s Cardiff who’ve scored, oh heck 

Of course we don't want Cardiff to gain any points and get away from us, but if they do we're still 7 points from safety 

Edited by Rammy03

Sitting in Subways opposite the Megastore enjoying a coffee before driving home.

Not a great performance for much of the match but what a fantastic last few minutes and team spirit!

Always felt like a game we could get back into, especially when Birmingham made a number of substitutions and started looking quite nervy at the end.

What a difference that point could make come the end of the season.

Loving this team more with each passing week. 

COYR!

20 minutes ago, Alpha said:

They've always been the same. When they got relegated from the PL the BBC comments section summarises their fans. 

Good riddance to vile fans was the theme

Living in the area I never used to mind Birmingham and disliked villa and wolves. Then the got promoted and have become an awful set of fans. Considering what they have been through last couple of years too they have been the worst away fans this season.

its so sweet giving it back to them as we pass the fan coaches one by one on same route home!

5 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Damn you Derby County. I'm a middle aged man. It's unbecoming that you keep making me jump around like a lunatic and blub my eyes out.

It must be so boring supporting a normal club.

I’m late middle age. No blabbing  but plenty of jumping around.

Poor game.  Poor performance.
Spotted the replay of the equaliser on the big screen... Rooney... What a guy!
Just seen the replay on here... Maybe off-side... but then I had no idea about the alleged handball/red card/peno theft... from my NE vantage point, I just assumed great save?  So duck 'em, I say!

Hope Bielik is ok.
Hope we don't get yet another fine for numpties on the pitch.

But this team!  Those absolute scenes!  This club!

WE ARE LEGEND!

?

Not had the best of times the past couple of weeks and it's meant I've not had the heart to come on the forum for a proper read, or even listen to the Forest match. But today I decided to crank up the Ramsplayer app and forget the other stuff.

I cant say the first half helped, (apart from hearing the crowd chanting a few choice words for the EFL ? ), and yes I know, we only drew. But my Lord, the last quarter of the match had me buzzing. I just felt we were listening to team that wanted to fight and the last 10 minutes were a real lift.  

Duck the EFL and all the other negative poo in the world - my team don't give in!