Birmingham City (H) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

4 minutes ago, MickD said:

Hoping for a better outcome than Virgil Hilts had in the movie. ☺️  (He didn't make it)

Only 3 got home from the 76 who managed to get out of Stalag Luft III camp , Some nasty stuff happened with a lot those who were captured ?

4 minutes ago, MickD said:

I may have missed other commenters on this, but, Bielik is holding his right shoulder as he wheels away.  So the injury was caused by his fall after the bicycle kick not by the celebrations.

Someone said that RD said he did it when being challenged by a Brum defender, can't remember exactly how they phrased it.

5 hours ago, Coconut's Beard said:

If he gives us the £2m he stole from us back, sure. 

That compensation added to the Plange fee would probably be near enough to see this season out. It's sickening to think that not only did he get full pay whilst recovering from his own drunken excesses, he also was getting full pay from us whilst playing for another club.

On 31/01/2022 at 19:05, IslandExile said:

I wonder if Keogh will be looked at in another light now that Mel has been ostracised.

Not me. Thick as thieves. Neither could take responsibility. Don't see Stearman or Davies, Jagielka or any of the current senior players blaming the younger players for their own mistakes. I would have those guys in the trenches with me, not Keogh.