The Administration Thread

Boycie

18 minutes ago, KBB said:

We simply have to survive as a club and as fans buy into a long term rebuild project.

None of this multiple manager sackings if we don't get promoted by Christmas whatever league we may be in. None of this demanding spending money every window. It's going to be painful and we have to understand and go with it. Many fans won't like it but we have to look at Luton and Coventry as examples we must follow.

This sort of rebuild does not happen over night it will take a very very very long time but slowly but surely we shall get there again.

53 minutes ago, KBB said:

We simply have to survive as a club and as fans buy into a long term rebuild project.

None of this multiple manager sackings if we don't get promoted by Christmas whatever league we may be in. None of this demanding spending money every window. It's going to be painful and we have to understand and go with it. Many fans won't like it but we have to look at Luton and Coventry as examples we must follow.

I don't fancy being like the Cov fans.........bankers

7 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

I missed the RD show on Friday. Nigel alway seems pretty good, but I agree with you some of the stuff BAWT has come up with recently is full of conspiracy theories and they seem to have gone off the rails.  

Yes I agree he has been good but just felt he was overly cynical around the updates provided, my view clearly there is always grounds for skepticism with Q but felt he was over the top. To be fair it’s the others in the group as you say that spout conspiracy theories I have an issue with.

8 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Ignore these quotes. I've tried deleting them and I can't. But more importantly this thread needs a song to cheer us all up and the sun is shining and it's only a matter of time before derby county are saved...............hopefully.

So the Admins should have a P B now. Next week they take the business plan to the EFL to get it approved. It could take a week or even a few. By the time that happens we will know which division we will be in. I don’t know if there will be any leaks or announcements.We could still be in the dark for a while. The new season will come round very fast. Things will have to move at lightning speed at some point.

1 hour ago, jimbobram said:

If mels got the money and he admits his mistakes and learns from them, ill take him back

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

This sounds exactly like one of those girls who take their ex boyfriend back despite him cheating on her about 17 times because “he promised he’s changed”. Nah, Mel deserves no second chance.

3 hours ago, jimbobram said:

If mels got the money and he admits his mistakes and learns from them, ill take him back. 

Nah mate. Too much bad blood. He treated Roo like ducking sh-ite

WR is the reason we pulled together through the turmoil

Edited by Ram a lamb a ding dong