The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

Two firsts in one week... first James Daly MP as a Tory, now a Daily Mail reporter I respect. Surely two of the signs of the apocalypse ? 

8 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

If nothing else, more people are finally starting to wake up to the EFL's behaviour in the last few years. A regulator can't come quick enough; let's hope that there's a hard rain coming their way

tumblr_c3f593b8a95e4469e02e5f2c8e600390_c96c25ad_500.gif.cdba0987b17933e3241d5273bfcb65b2.gif

10 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Anyone else picked up on the fact the minutes published tonight state “there are still three interested parties” 

So who is the third one?

1) Appleby with Riley Rich, Morgan, Moxley behind him.

2) Ashley - no idea who his supporting cast is/would be for the actual ‘doing’ roles

3) ???

It can’t be Kirchner and it surely can’t be that Cryptocurrency rubbish before Christmas.

Any ideas?

I think it is davied beckham

16 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

This is an incredible article, one that has taken some actual research to look into, my favourite piece is this.....

Interestingly, if League One was curtailed now and PPG enforced, Wycombe, who are top, would be overtaken by second-placed Wigan and fourth-placed Rotherham and demoted to the play-offs. Fascinating to hear their thoughts if that happened.

13 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Anyone else picked up on the fact the minutes published tonight state “there are still three interested parties” 

So who is the third one?

1) Appleby with Riley Rich, Morgan, Moxley behind him.

2) Ashley - no idea who his supporting cast is/would be for the actual ‘doing’ roles

3) ???

It can’t be Kirchner and it surely can’t be that Cryptocurrency rubbish before Christmas.

Any ideas?

I’ve heard it’s the Scottish Kray twins. Heard that yesterday but thought they’d been out of the frame for ages.

3 minutes ago, David said:

This is an incredible article, one that has taken some actual research to look into, my favourite piece is this.....

Interestingly, if League One was curtailed now and PPG enforced, Wycombe, who are top, would be overtaken by second-placed Wigan and fourth-placed Rotherham and demoted to the play-offs. Fascinating to hear their thoughts if that happened.

SAME LOL

4 hours ago, Pikeyram said:

So I've just written to Tracey Crouch to ask if she will get all stakeholders round a table and thrash out a resolution.

Google Tracey Crouch MP and her email address is there is you fancy doing the same.

A question for you Pikeyram. Do you have a fixed email address?

30 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

I am tempted to break the habit of a lifetime and share a Daily Mail article about a bit! Absolutely nail on the head analysis of the venal money-grubbing idiocy of the clubs involved and the spineless incompetence of our governing body. Hopefully Gibson and Couhig will be moved to release more “But I’m a good person” statements in the coming days as more people come to see that they are vampires actively killing our club. 

Edited by Indy

In an attempt to bring a resolution to the matter, the EFL has written to Middlesbrough, Wycombe & Derby and set out its view as to a process that would determine whether the claims by Middlesbrough and Wycombe would be regarded as football creditors. They are waiting for responses from each of them before looking to agree on how to move forward. This will take more time but is being expedited

https://ramstrust.org.uk/wp/minutes-from-ramstrust-meeting-with-the-efl-executive/

Presented without comment. ?

1 minute ago, David said:

You heard that gobshites thoughts the other day .  We deserved promotion because we spent more time first and second then any team that season even though we were eighth ? and we would definitely still have finished first ( being 8th with 9 games to go).

giphy.gif