Transfer deadline day

IslandExile

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Thanks. Interesting and I'm not convinced he's right, but will be happy to be proved wrong. As I said earlier, I'll be amazed if EFL let us bring someone else in given our squad is currently 25 and they have worked hard to restrict us to 23. 

Those 2 extra signings were to cover the injuries to Bielik & CKR who as far as I am aware are still long-term injured.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Those 2 extra signings were to cover the injuries to Bielik & CKR who as far as I am aware are still long-term injured.

Fully aware of that but Bielik was injured a long time ago and it took EFL many weeks before letting us sign a temporary replacement for him. I'd like to think we've prepared the ground with the EFL for any potential new signings tonight, but seeing the shambolic way the club is running at the moment, I rather doubt it.

Actually been quite funny watching the gumps meltdown on Twitter. Gone from trying to sign Josh Maja (who would’ve been an excellent signing) to a Portuguese winger who is probably less prolific than Jozefzoon!!

At least we know what we’ve got and Buchanan Knight Sibley Bird Bielik Lawrence Jozwiak are all still here.

Trying desperately to see the positives…

Edited by BramcoteRam84

3 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

I hope the club has the sense to put a statement out in the morning 

I just came back on here to say exactly that.   Comms from the club have been dire as we know.  They really owe us as fans to update on this. They must know that although we're all resigned to no signings there's always that small spark of hope something would have happened.  

1 minute ago, BucksRam said:

I just came back on here to say exactly that.   Comms from the club have been dire as we know.  They really owe us as fans to update on this. They must know that although we're all resigned to no signings there's always that small spark of hope something would have happened.  

Would have been welcome but they don't owe me anything.