Transfer deadline day

IslandExile

Moving Marshall on (though I’d rather have him than Allsop, but I guess saving on wages is more important than quality of backup keeper at present) and if possible bringing in another attacking player - noticed players like Jota and Mendez-Laing are still being shown as without a club, so there are probably other options out there who are worth a punt to give us a few more options in that area.

29 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Swansea are selling extremely cheaply it seems 

Conner Roberts for £2.5 million

Jamel Lowe to Bournemouth for £1.5 million for a winger who scored 15 goals in the championship last season - deal of the championship that one 

I was thinking the same, looking at what players they have got left, think they could be down with the strugglers this season.

Reading have signed players on loan with a total weekly wage of at least £200,000, of which they're presumably paying a fraction, and this barely causes a ripple. 

But virtually every fan in the Championship moans about 32Red paying half of Rooney's wages. 

#irony 

5 minutes ago, Malty said:

I’m guessing this is just nonsense? We can’t sign him unless Marshall goes and only if it’s on a year long or 6- month deal. Right?

107CEFC7-65EE-4BBA-8828-2D6B190ADA56.png

Folk with the FBPE hastag in their usernames tend to be pretty unreliable when it comes to the truth - why on earth would a decent PL player refuse to sign for Newcastle in order to join us - even if we weren't a basket case at present?....

2 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Folk with the FBPE hastag in their usernames tend to be pretty unreliable when it comes to the truth - why on earth would a decent PL player refuse to sign for Newcastle in order to join us - even if we weren't a basket case at present?....

It said heading for Derby county which means his sat nav can can find where he is send him back to Leicester or over to Stoke or Birmingham  - obviously not to Nottingham because no Sat Nav can be that bad.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

It said heading for Derby county which means his sat nav can can find where he is send him back to Leicester or over to Stoke or Birmingham  - obviously not to Nottingham because no Sat Nav can be that bad.

Hope it’s better than Wisdoms 

24 minutes ago, Malty said:

I’m guessing this is just nonsense? We can’t sign him unless Marshall goes and only if it’s on a year long or 6- month deal. Right?

107CEFC7-65EE-4BBA-8828-2D6B190ADA56.png

It's just one of those mickey-taking accounts you get on Twitter

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

3 minutes ago, JfR said:

It's just one of those mickey-taking accounts you get on Twitter

I think his surname is 4 letters too long