EFL Verdict

DCFC90

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

duck the EFL and the Bamfords they represent! 

But, theoretically as the EFL represents the member clubs, that would be us you want 'ducking' I presume? Cutting nose to spike face?

8 minutes ago, Rev said:

It would be even better, and I'd certainly get on board with this, if we raised the £100k and sunk it into the community projects across the EFL.

Imagine spreading that money across the Championship's clubs community work, all 24 teams including our own, and daring the EFL to say that wasn't the deal!

I’m up for that 

38 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

They will have told Wycombe that they will ask for this in their appeal. So they will. But it’s the decision of the panel not the EFl and they won’t get it.

The big question Is which panel 

the one that like us and think the EFl are dicks 

the one that think we’re cheating a holes and should be relegated without trace 

or a brand new panel made up of Gibson, Stan collymore and Richard keogh?

34 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I really don’t see why the EFL are a disgrace, we “bent” the rules, I think we would all agree we broke a number of rules. Therefore we should take whatever punishment they want to dish out. I think only one party is a disgrace and it’s Derby County Football Club. 

This has to be the post of the day....I mean do you really think the EFL are anything but a total disgrace...we are not blameless I've said as much but the fact its only a 100k fine says a lot and then to put out two sets of fixtures is nothing short of laughable!!

I love football but the game is going to the dogs and the EFL do not help one bit...we have all ben through so much over the last 18 months or so and every football club has suffered so do dig into figures regarding amortisation is a joke when clubs are struggling ...there is absolutely no point anyone with any big money behind them getting involved with EFL clubs 

The EFL is supposed to be fair and look after clubs with FFP rules etc but yet dig and dig and appeal and bring clubs down rather than helping in any way and it is a disgrace....many clubs bend the rules but seem to be left alone but this is looking like a witch hunt to me with morons like Gibson sticking his oar in

Why look over the accounts from 4 years ago?? why ?? wasn't they checked at the time then ? 

The damage that this uncertainty is doing could be felt for years and yet ALL clubs worldwide have had a disastrous period of uncertainty and yet the EFL want to keep going until they get what they want...we are not blameless no but the EFL are a bunch of ******* and thats a fact

Edited by S8TY

6 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

im out bbc two GIF by BBC

Fun fact

She once spilt her coffee over me in a service station by accident as neither of us were looking where we were going. She was absolutely lovely and offered to have it dry cleaned for me,which as it was work uniform I wasn't bothered about. Really nice lady in that brief encounter I had with her

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

I'd be up for us hiring an industrial paint sprayer, getting @Eddie to make one of his super hot curries, with us all on the forum consuming a large portion, having us all expell the molten liquid mess gurgling away in our bowels into a large vat, filling the paint sprayer with it and coating for irremovably stained eternity the words  "duck The EFL" on a wall at their headquarters.

Ok we’ll go with that as a backup plan

7 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Fun fact

She once spilt her coffee over me in a service station by accident as neither of us were looking where we were going. She was absolutely lovely and offered to have it dry cleaned for me,which as it was work uniform I wasn't bothered about. Really nice lady in that brief encounter I had with her

Did you get her number just asking for my friend Wayne 

23 minutes ago, Rev said:

It would be even better, and I'd certainly get on board with this, if we raised the £100k and sunk it into the community projects across the EFL.

Imagine spreading that money across the Championship's clubs community work, all 24 teams including our own, and daring the EFL to say that wasn't the deal!

Quite brilliant ?

14 minutes ago, S8TY said:

This has to be the post of the day....I mean do you really think the EFL are anything but a total disgrace...we are not blameless I've said as much but the fact its only a 100k fine says a lot and then to put out two sets of fixtures is nothing short of laughable!!

I love football but the game is going to the dogs and the EFL do not help one bit...we have all ben through so much over the last 18 months or so and every football club has suffered so do dig into figures regarding amortisation is a joke when clubs are struggling ...there is absolutely no point anyone with any big money behind them getting involved with EFL clubs 

The EFL is supposed to be fair and look after clubs with FFP rules etc but yet dig and dig and appeal and bring clubs down rather than helping in any way and it is a disgrace....many clubs bend the rules but seem to be left alone but this is looking like a witch hunt to me with morons like Gibson sticking his oar in

Why look over the accounts from 4 years ago?? why ?? wasn't they checked at the time then ? 

The damage that this uncertainty is doing could be felt for years and yet ALL clubs worldwide have had a disastrous period of uncertainty and yet the EFL want to keep going until they get what they want...we are not blameless no but the EFL are a bunch of ******* and thats a fact

Here ducking here… great post mate 

45 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Yes i do. Is Gibson selling Boro’s debts to his haulage company shady ? Are Qpr , Bournemouth , Villa , Leicester etc not shady getting promotion by breaking FFP Forests owner allegedly the most shady of all. Shady values ? All transfer values are finger in the air . Get over yourself if you think all other clubs are sweetness and light 

and where did I say anywhere that I think all clubas are sweetness and light? anywhere? somehwere? or actually nowhere at all..?

they are al bent as hell, we are proablbly the worst and we have got caught...so accept the punishment.

the EFL havent " got it in " for us... anyone who thinks that is some sort of mental conspiracy theory crackpot

3 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

'EFL has chosen to be selective about the Decision and present it in a form which omit key dates and details, which the Club has provided by way of clarity above.'

This doesn't pass the giggle test if you go back and look at the statement the club issued after losing the appeal. Talk about selective...

Combative may not be the word. Childish petulance may be a better description. Percy's article about the 'bitter feud' is driven by the club's response to the EFL statement. It is not what we want, because it will just perpetuate the attacks on us, it will guarantee that the EFL seeks the maximum penalty  

The on going fighting with the EFL is damaging the club, we can all see that. Why are people talking about suing them ? 

So agree the EFL, the clubs it represents in this and Derby are all behaving like petulant school children, common sense needs to prevail and both parties need to resolve it. However that takes BOTH parties, if the EFL and the clubs involved are hell bent on coming after us with everything they have got then we have no choice but to defend ourselves and position. For heaven sake they’ve come out saying we have two fixture lists while they decide which league we’re in when they have absolutely no cause to and no precedent to support it. The forest rag talking about Derby fixtures have asterisks against them. How the hell can we plan. It’s beyond vindictive.