EFL Verdict

DCFC90

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

The 25 quid is for paying the hundred grand fine. If 4,000 of us chipped 25 quid each, the fans would be paying the fine not the club which I’m positive would piss The EFL off mightily. 

And as the poster who first proposed the idea mentioned, it could be good publicity.

I like the idea in principle, but the maths aren’t working for me. If 40,000 chipped in £2.50 that would probably work, although not probably over the next few months as there are a lot of birthdays in my family during July and August.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I like the idea in principle, but the maths aren’t working for me. If 40,000 chipped in £2.50 that would probably work, although not probably over the next few months as there are a lot of birthdays in my family during July and August.

How about the 20,000 season ticket holders all turn up at the same time, at the EFL hq, with a fiver each, to pay the fine?

If the points are to be applied retrospectively why is it to last seasons and not to a season it actually relates to?

Also, why should Wycombe get any benefit from a retrospective points deduction, they were in League 2 for 2/3 of the seasons we need to revise our accounts for. Has nothing to do with them or last season. They already got promoted by default.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

So you think selling the club to yourself or faking a bunch of player values was all “above board” get over yourself, they knew what they were doing just thought they would have sold them club by now so It would be someone else’s problem. 
If It was some shady foreign owner or Forest everyone would be up in arms about It 

What you on about .

We haven’t broken any rules .

We are not guilty for goodness sake. 

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I really don’t see why the EFL are a disgrace, we “bent” the rules, I think we would all agree we broke a number of rules. Therefore we should take whatever punishment they want to dish out. I think only one party is a disgrace and it’s Derby County Football Club. 

We never broke the rules .

You are really getting up my nose .

39 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

How about 40,000 all throw in £25 or what ever they could afford, that would raise £1m or possibly more. Pay the fine and give us a little bit for the transfer market cash.

1 minute ago, plymouthram said:

How about 40,000 all throw in £25 or what ever they could afford, that would raise £1m or possibly more. Pay the fine and give us a little bit for the transfer market cash.

I would support this but given the furore on £25 for rams TV I cannot see many fans donating, certainly not 40,000.

Newcastle fans are trying to raise money to buy Mike Ashley  out and after a number of weeks have only raised £100,000 and there are far more Toon fans than Rams fans.

38 minutes ago, ram59 said:

How about the 20,000 season ticket holders all turn up at the same time, at the EFL hq, with a fiver each, to pay the fine?

What about social distancing!! Mind you, it would piss the EFL right off having to receive and check the cash. Perhaps they should recruit the instigator to give them a hand (Steve Gibson, I've run out of money and its not fair Middlesbollox chairman).

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Mind you, if we haven't broken any rules, we've nothing to worry about. The CAS will sort it.

The problem is the rules are what the EFL decide retrospectively.

We bent them, in the way that accountants normally bend rules, what we submitted was legal. But the EFL have decided after accepting them for three years that they are against the rules. The DP seem to see this but the LAP don't. What really concerns me is the EFL won't stop until they have screwed us, various parties seem keen on helping them, and they have painted us a cheats who deserve it. The timing of the press release last night and that there seems to have been communication about the case from EFL to Wycombe seems to be sinister. I have been getting more annoyed all day and might have to express it by sending Mr Parry a jiffy bag full of dog droppings.

1 minute ago, Shipley Ram said:

We bent them, in the way that accountants normally bend rules, what we submitted was legal. But the EFL have decided after accepting them for three years that they are against the rules. The DP seem to see this but the LAP don't. What really concerns me is the EFL won't stop until they have screwed us, various parties seem keen on helping them, and they have painted us a cheats who deserve it. The timing of the press release last night and that there seems to have been communication about the case from EFL to Wycombe seems to be sinister. I have been getting more annoyed all day and might have to express it by sending Mr Parry a jiffy bag full of dog droppings.

And if that is the case then DCFC will take it to CAS and win. 

53 minutes ago, ram59 said:

In all seriousness…

For those of us that will receive this seasons season ticket F.O.C due to COVID blah blah. Would any of you fellow season ticket holders be opposed to depositing £5 on the gate for each home game this season just to help fund the club out of this mess we are in. 

Obviously I know many will argue we aren’t getting this seasons ticket for free, but you know what I mean.

Just a thought is all!

6 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

No way Wycombe turn over 12 million in a year even at maximum revenue.  Bunch of del boy chancers.